引用第47楼jollygoh于2007-05-29 06:28 AM发表的 :

恭喜你咯。。。。[s:22]

原来format是浆容易的[s:21]

引用第48楼ckwoo于2007-05-30 11:45 PM发表的 :

就好似细路仔读ABC123[s:21][s:22]

引用第48楼ckwoo于2007-05-30 11:45 PM发表的 :

Format PC is easy, but the one more complicated is install all the otherwise driver, software, antivirus, download the windows update patch files. . . make sure get the most latest version driver and software also to have better functions and less bugs problem. . .

现在才知道format decktop比laptop来的复杂!!

这就是为zomok我会开始用decktop咯!!

试看reset BIOS,可能是BIOS的问题

You have understand the window file system design… if you do install and uninstall of the application will not fully remove the program (That’s why I have windows file system design. Linux does not have this issue). For example, if you uninstall the application, it maybe only remove the file but does not remove the registry and some of the dll files. This will cause the garbage and cause your system become slow and slow. You can do the disk clean or using some of the tool to help you. Suggested using Glary Utilities.

The second reason may caused your pc running slow of the file block separate around your harddisk. It will cause the slow to searching data. It can solve by do the defragement. (Window build-in defragement not good… suggested using smart defrag)

The third, too many program was at startup. You can solved it buy stop the unused services. You can stop the services through control panel -> Administrator Tool -> Services. You also can do it at msconfig.

The last one, caused by virus, spyware, trojan and hicjack

Format is really easy but take time. After formated, you need to install windows and then drivers and then application you needs… wow… that’s was taken really really long time to do it…

I will suggested using the Norton Ghost to create and image file for your pc and burn it into DVD. if your pc have any problem, you just need to but that DVD into your pc and boot your PC from DVD-ROM and follow the prompt. You just need press for few button. Then it will install windows, drivers and all necessary software for you.

If you have money $$$$$. you can buy an harddisk which was same or bigger size with the harddisk you have. Then using the Norton Ghost again to clone your harddisk into that new harddisk. If any happen on your PC. You just need to changing the harddisk…