你认为三德生如合??

你认为三德生如合??给点意见…

叫jessyan进来吧~~

我来了!什么事情呢?SANDY喜欢三德的?要我帮你做介绍吗?

me… i don like sam tet … but i donno y i have to study there…

sam tet ppl… when i was in form 6, most of them know me but i donno them at all expect my class…

文化的不同?

is ok, both of my bro aso study there. quite guli~

all school same lar for me

but i know some very sombong …lolx

下面是引用sandy84于02-05-2006 23:12发表的:
sam tet ppl… when i was in form 6, most of them know me but i donno them at all expect my class…

好的在F5毕业后就离开了?哈哈!我算吗?嘻嘻!

jeeshyan:

好的在F5毕业后就离开了?哈哈!我算吗?嘻嘻!

… can say like that gua …cos i mix with the sam tet guys are all out of school after form 5 hehe…i like to mix with them even though they got poor results… cos they are much more friendly than the top ones…

下面是引用sandy84于2006-05-02 11:30 PM发表的:
but i know some very sombong …lolx

这些人都处都有。。。

haih…
i know y…
SANDY…do u mind to tell me ur real name n which school u from b4 go into SAM TET???
after u tell me this…i can explain for u, y everybody can know who r u, n u duno who r they… :slight_smile:

me… i am from amc…when i was in secondary…

下面是引用sandy84于2006-05-03 02:12 AM发表的:
me… i am from amc…when i was in secondary…

no wonder…
AMC every year will have school magazine, so, those guys is like to c pretty girl from AMC, i duno whether r u pretty or not, n r u famous or not, so, once ur photo is appeared in magazine, those guys may noticed u, n mayb from sam tet, n then luckily they know who r u…
so…coz of this reason, all the guys know who r u, n u duno who r they… :slight_smile:
n then…r u experinced that, once u pass by all the form5 classes, they will call ur name, or say “leng lui” n etc…?

i think you are wrong… i am not pretty…

is becos of other problems…

下面是引用sandy84于02-05-2006 23:36发表的:

… can say like that gua …cos i mix with the sam tet guys are all out of school after form 5 hehe…i like to mix with them even though they got poor results… cos they are much more friendly than the top ones…

我明白,有些人的确是如此的,但成绩不代表一切。

sam tet means 3 can…sik dat,wan dat n fun dat(good in eat,play n sleep)

哈哈!!!是吗??

我满喜欢三德老师!!!

有听过E.S.Tan ???

E.S Tan…bodak 1…so we call him gong tau tan…he catch me ponteng dewan n always “hong” me…