忘記Windows開機密碼?來教教你!!

take a look !

Teach me pls

本部分内容设定了隐藏,需要回复后才能看到

hai… you laile

er… i thought this is only applicable to win9x? for windows nt and up (2000, xp, 2003) this does not work.

the best way, read here: http://home.eunet.no/pnordahl/ntpasswd/.

WARNING: RTFM. USE THIS INFORMATION AT YOUR OWN RISK! you have been warned. many things can go wrong if you do not know what you are doing (as stated at the website).

also, those with EFS enabled, good luck. no one can help you except you finally remember your old password; if not, all contents resided in the encrypted file systems on your PC will be gone forever.

seesee
seesee

怎么样开机???

Which Window? Win3.1? Win95?? specify it please. . .

又学会了一样东西。。

Let me c 1st, thanks 4 sharing…:stuck_out_tongue:

i wan learn

password cracker???

thanks for sharing~

hahah i can try log in ppl pc

请多多指教

teach me plz.

hEHE… i THINK I KNOW… iS IT BOOT IN TO SAFE MODE TO DELETE IT?

see see

Beside this, we can actually, boot into the Safe Mode by keep on pressing the F8 button when bios is starting to boot up.

After go in to the safe mode, u guy can easily go to user account there to remove the password. Then re-boot again after doing that.

U can now enter ur window without password again.

The reason why we can do that is because, the window XP is actually pre-created a default Administrator ACCOUNT for the sake of experience user to do alll the settings and configurations to all the other users account. And that is the only way to delete the password by entering to this HIGH PRIORITY account, it can do anythg settings.

Hope it brings u a clear images.

pls teach me ////