怡保东区McDonald's网聚!10月25日(星期四)

引用第17楼wan_hoe于2007-10-26 09:02 PM发表的 :

haha… i think… the 1 who need to go back… is very clear :slight_smile:

Meriam Webster Online Dictionary http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=kindergarten

very fishhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhh

引用第17楼wan_hoe于26-10-2007 21:02发表的 :

haha… i think… the 1 who need to go back… is very clear :slight_smile:

哈哈!原来有人连幼稚园的SPELLING也还没有弄清楚。哈哈!笑死了!

引用第19楼justinkit于27-10-2007 02:06发表的 :
kindergarten
n.
幼儿园
adj.
幼儿园的, 初级的, 启蒙阶段的

人家可是在“KINDERGARDEN”里读的哦!

wahlaueh i cant stop laughing… LOL

引用第23楼kayone于27-10-2007 02:11发表的 :
wahlaueh i cant stop laughing… LOL

哈哈!我也停不了!真的顶不顺。

引用第12楼jeeshyan于2007-10-25 01:46 AM发表的 :

嘻嘻!How high of the quality?

Jeeshyan, the following words is not from me, is from 1 of my English teacher , he read ur reply, then he said he found out a lot mistakes… 1 of it is the above “how high of the quality”… below is wat he want to tell u…

[b]How high of the quality?

In English this statement shouldn’t exit. He is referring to the quality of the fountain, therefore he should write “How high is the quality?” Should use is instead of "of’. [/b]

引用第14楼jeeshyan于2007-10-25 07:06 PM发表的 :

only 2 = so many threads & badly spamming? You better go back to primary school to study maths again…

Jeeshyan, this is another mistakes he wants to correct you…

[b]only 2 = so many threads & badly spamming? You better go back to primary school to study maths again…

Totally unacceptable grammer mistaken.
The correct way in English is nobody will write “so many”, so many is Msia chinese translation.
The correct way is “Many threads”. Besides this is a question, so the correct statement is “Are they many threads…?”

**You better go back to primary school to study maths again…
OMG, wrong again, should be "You better go back to YOUR primary schoold AND study maths again. YOUR is missing and AND should be used instead of “to”.[/b]

引用第16楼jeeshyan于2007-10-26 07:46 PM发表的 :

Hahaha… I am sorry, should not be primary school yet… You should back to kindergarten and study English + Grammar again…

Jeeshyan, below is the last mistake he wish to correct you… i need to say thanks to you also Jeeshyan, if not cause of ur mistakes, i cant learn a good and proper English from the teacher… Thank you Jeeshyan, you are really kind to me… once again thank you!

Hahaha… I am sorry, should not be primary school yet… You should back to kindergarten and study English + Grammar again…
Why English + Grammar ??? Isn’t English is enough? Studying English cover spelling, grammar writting…etc. Grammar does exit in every language, Chinese, Malay…etc. The correct way he should say is English, ESPECIALLY Grammar

引用第19楼justinkit于2007-10-27 02:06 AM发表的 :
kindergarten
n.
幼儿园
adj.
幼儿园的, 初级的, 启蒙阶段的

Justinkit thanks for you teaching… if you dun tell me here, i really duno the right word of 幼儿园 …
next time i go overseas or in exams i write “kindergarden”, im sure the examiner will laugh like hell and will not giving me any marks… thanks Justinkit you kindness, in future i will remember the correct word or 幼儿园 is KINDERGARTEN…

once again thank you Justinkit…

引用第20楼kayone于2007-10-27 02:07 AM发表的 :

Meriam Webster Online Dictionary http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=kindergarten

Kayone, i dun think is “fishhhh…” … for me, this is a good way of learning…
do u realize, once other ppl shame on you of your mistakes, u can forever remember ur mistake, like how teacher taught us last time, always bring along the cane, once u are not correct, he/she will punish you, so in future u can always remember your mistakes…
is good way of learning…

yeah, 1 more thing, the link above is useful for me… thanks Kayone…

english class here???

den mok…it shud be exist nt exit in many of ur threads…plz dun tq me…i m juz wu liao…

引用第29楼wan_hoe于2007-10-27 04:26 PM发表的 :

Kayone, i dun think is “fishhhh…” … for me, this is a good way of learning…
do u realize, once other ppl shame on you of your mistakes, u can forever remember ur mistake, like how teacher taught us last time, always bring along the cane, once u are not correct, he/she will punish you, so in future u can always remember your mistakes…
is good way of learning…

is a good way of fishing

[s:22][s:22][s:22]

very jealous you got a very thick face, i wish i had one [s:18]

引用第30楼pikkie于2007-10-27 04:39 PM发表的 :
english class here???

den mok…it shud be exist nt exit in many of ur threads…plz dun tq me…i m juz wu liao…

nah the teacher is showing us good way of learning

引用第26楼wan_hoe于2007-10-27 04:18 PM发表的 :

Jeeshyan, this is another mistakes he wants to correct you…

[b]only 2 = so many threads & badly spamming? You better go back to primary school to study maths again…

why must your and and? [s:3]

and what’s the problem with “so many”? Morever, the “unacceptable grammar mistake” is originated from you in thread #13. Care to explain?

引用第30楼pikkie于2007-10-27 04:39 PM发表的 :
english class here???

english not good here… not really understand… wat exist?? wat exit?? har?? blur leh…

引用第31楼kayone于2007-10-27 05:25 PM发表的 :

is a good way of fishing

[s:22][s:22][s:22]

do u realize, only those ppl who face thick like a dictionary can earn big money?? like direct sales, and insurances…

引用第35楼wan_hoe于2007-10-27 05:41 PM发表的 :

do u realize, only those ppl who face thick like a dictionary can earn big money?? like direct sales, and insurances…

yaya I realized. That’s why i can never earn big money and I dont mind [s:22]

引用第33楼kayone于2007-10-27 05:29 PM发表的 :

why must your and and? [s:3]

and what’s the problem with “so many”?

lets see whether the english teacher wanna reply ur words or not… i also dun understand… my English is very bad… dun ask me… hehe :slight_smile:

引用第36楼kayone于2007-10-27 05:43 PM发表的 :

yaya I realized. That’s why i can never earn big money and I dont mind [s:22]

yeah me2… thats y those wat direct sales, multnetwork company n insurance not suit for me also…

引用第25楼wan_hoe于2007-10-27 04:15 PM发表的 :

How high of the quality?

In English this statement shouldn’t exit. He is referring to the quality of the fountain, therefore he should write “How high is the quality?” Should use is instead of "of’.

引用第27楼wan_hoe于2007-10-27 04:21 PM发表的 :

Why English + Grammar ??? Isn’t English is enough? Studying English cover spelling, grammar writting…etc. Grammar does exit in every language, Chinese, Malay…etc. The correct way he should say is English, ESPECIALLY Grammar

exist nt exit…