晚上添油可省錢?

晚上添油可省錢?

避免中午太陽曝曬時添油 , 因汽油是以“體積”而不是以“重量”計費,根據 “熱脹冷縮原理”, 晚上添油時,同體積的汽油可以有較多質量,所以可省下不少錢, 多跑個幾十公里。

如何使擦好的皮鞋更光亮?

擦好的皮鞋, 可用不要的絲襪在表面再擦一遍, 可使其看起來更光亮。若平時皮鞋的表面有塵埃,亦可用絲襪擦拭,保持乾淨。

水果削皮後變色怎麼辦?

一旦蘋果、梨子等含豐富鐵質的水果削皮後, 置放在空氣中片刻就會變色,若把削好的放入鹽水中, 則可保存其色澤。

wah…like tat ar…

谢谢分享哦~~~

搂主你错了…

其实是晚上添油的话就会回家睡觉了,不再到处走了!!!

哈哈!!!

引用第0楼sleeppig于2006-10-04 12:50 PM发表的 晚上添油可省錢? :
晚上添油可省錢?

避免中午太陽曝曬時添油 , 因汽油是以“體積”而不是以“重量”計費,根據 “熱脹冷縮原理”, 晚上添油時,同體積的汽油可以有較多質量,所以可省下不少錢, 多跑個幾十公里。

This is some bullshit talking. . . maybe if you say can save 0.2% or 0.3% then I agree. . .

哈哈~nice…thkis for shrring…

引用第6楼omega007于17-07-2007 02:28 PM发表的 :

This is some bullshit talking. . . maybe if you say can save 0.2% or 0.3% then I agree. . .

大家只是討論汽車而已

為甚麼這位omega007要這麼粗魯的回復別人呢???

你不覺得這樣很沒教養嗎???[s:20][s:20][s:20]

引用第6楼omega007于2007-07-17 02:28 PM发表的 :

before u say it is a bullshit… pls go n search internet or ask some opinions from some professors 1st, b4 u say the word of BULLSHIT>>>>

if your science is bad, i advise you, pls go back to FORM 1 and study the sains subjet, together with moral…

thank you!

引用第9楼wan_hoe于19-07-2007 11:39 PM发表的 :

before u say it is a bullshit… pls go n search internet or ask some opinions from some professors 1st, b4 u say the word of BULLSHIT>>>>

if your science is bad, i advise you, pls go back to FORM 1 and study the sains subjet, together with moral…

對,他這樣很沒禮貌!!!

引用第8楼stanley_tan于2007-07-19 11:16 PM发表的 :

大家只是討論汽車而已

粗魯?? wat?? is the word bullshit is rude?? so wat word you recommand me to use?? U so high class one so got 教養 one and never speak some dirty one like [fuck you lah, 屌你啦, 仆街. . . ] with your friend before?? U dare to swear?? if 周杰伦, 陈冠希 say 屌 your ppl will say they are cool, if I say 屌 you will say I am rude, why? coz I am nobody. . .

引用第9楼wan_hoe于2007-07-19 11:39 PM发表的 :

Woh, seem like your science is very good, then no point to argue one, we go bump 40 liter petrol at the noon time and also bump 40 liter petrol at the night time, if the difference between it got 10% or above, I give you RM500, else you give me RM200 enough, want to bet??

[b]朋友们!!
我唔希望系我的地方发生骂战!!

请适可而止[/b]

引用第11楼omega007于20-07-2007 12:12 AM发表的 :

粗魯?? wat?? is the word bullshit is rude?? so wat word you recommand me to use?? U so high class one so got 教養 one and never speak some dirty one like [fuck you lah, 屌你啦, 仆街. . . ] with your friend before?? U dare to swear?? if 周杰伦, 陈冠希 say 屌 your ppl will say they are cool, if I say 屌 you will say I am rude, why? coz I am nobody. . .

我不想和你這種沒教養的人討論!!!

我承認我有說粗口,但是我不會在論壇說粗口!!!

*我不想和你吵,請你適可而止!!!

*p/s=你沒資格和周杰伦和陈冠希相比,因為你不配!!!

引用第12楼omega007于2007-07-20 12:16 AM发表的 :

Woh, seem like your science is very good, then no point to argue one, we go bump 40 liter petrol at the noon time and also bump 40 liter petrol at the night time, if the difference between it got 10% or above, I give you RM500, else you give me RM200 enough, want to bet??

no… when did i told you that my science is good? which words represented the intention of that i have said so?

betting? sorry… i does not like to bet with those ppl have bad ethics…

p/s: last reply of this threads…

The sad thing about IT nowsday for some people is there are taking too much knowledge from internet, but they never use their brain to digest and filter which one is false and which one is true, which one is hoax which one is rubbish. . .

引用第14楼stanley_tan于2007-07-20 12:19 AM发表的 :
我不想和你這種沒教養的人討論!!!

我承認我有說粗口,但是我不會在論壇說粗口!!!

*我不想和你吵,請你適可而止!!!

*p/s=你沒資格和周杰伦和陈冠希相比,因為你不配!!!

The one who say people 沒教養 one is the one who actually 沒教養, haha. . . at least I didn’t say to you before. . .

Becoz you cannot find any point to argue with me also!!

I already say I am nobody, seem like your reading is really bad. . .

引用第13楼jollygoh于2007-07-20 12:17 AM发表的 :
[b]朋友们!!
我唔希望系我的地方发生骂战!!

请适可而止[/b]

Sorry Jollygoh, they are the one who 小事化大 first. . .

引用第18楼omega007于2007-07-20 12:33 AM发表的 :

Sorry Jollygoh, they are the one who 小事化大 first. . .

甘,大家可以停止未。。。??

由呢楼开始,请大家停止。。。

多谢。。。