你是进那里的?

每间学校相隔这么远,真的能通到吗?

下面是引用jollygoh于2006-04-09 02:03 PM发表的:
育才是在礼堂里的台下面…(传闻。。。。)

这个我倒没听过。。。不过那台下面。。真的很恐怖咧!!
老师都不准我们进去的!!!

下面是引用如果…于2006-04-10 11:11 AM发表的:
每间学校相隔这么远,真的能通到吗?

是啊。。我也怀疑着。。。st michael 和ave maria不是隔着近打河吗???

是真的好吗~~
因为小时候, 我跟DJ IPOH一起去探险…结果…

下面是引用aien于2006-04-17 05:03 AM发表的:
是真的好吗~~

结果怎样??
是骗人的吗??

anderson de got 2 entry,also beside dewan, one is inside the dewan~

下面是引用阿旺86于2006-04-17 04:52 AM发表的:

是啊。。我也怀疑着。。。st michael 和ave maria不是隔着近打河吗???

yeapz…
tats the nid

结果给日本兵抓了~
哇哈哈~

下面是引用kenzai于2006-04-17 08:56 AM发表的:
结果给日本兵抓了~
哇哈哈~

你讲起鬼故???

安德申,SMI,育才,培南还有几间学校。。。
不可以玩,很猛鬼的。。你一中了就一世了的~

下面是引用aien于2006-04-17 04:55 AM发表的:
是真的好吗~~

结果如何?

下面是引用kenzai于2006-04-17 08:48 AM发表的:

yeapz…
tats the nid

那怎么穿过去啊??游水吗??

i am from sam tat, about the tunnel matters, i had told by the house keeper from my school who work for sam tat for the pass 32 years, remember those day was the best time of Bijih Timah, most of the school was sponsored by the richman in ipoh also mostly are chinese experiences the world war, therefor all of them intented to build a safer tunnel for their young generation specially during the school hours.

The tunnels had been design and builted in a very hiden way, the reason are to avoid to know and the youngers Ipoh boy will get escape for any emergency.
Every school house keeper are the key person for this tunnel escape and the one who told me.

sorry busy, tell next time…

下面是引用bill4724于19-04-2006 10:01发表的:
i am from sam tat, about the tunnel matters, i had told by the house keeper from my school who work for sam tat for the pass 32 years, remember those day was the best time of Bijih Timah, most of the school was sponsored by the richman in ipoh also mostly are chinese experiences the world war, therefor all of them intented to build a safer tunnel for their young generation specially during the school hours.

The tunnels had been design and builted in a very hiden way, the reason are to avoid to know and the youngers Ipoh boy will get escape for any emergency.
Every school house keeper are the key person for this tunnel escape and the one who told me.

原来是真的,期待着你更多的资料。说不定这是篇大新闻!

really huh…hope to listen to ur story next time…

sorry folks i’m back…today holiday still need to take care some office work

Well, i use 2 bottol guiness stout and make him talk about those time.
He selected as the house keeper for samtat beacuse to take over his father and he been train many times to locate and reconice the tunnel direction, also during an emergency how to block the incoming way, you folks will be surprice that the tunnel engineers and the technologies are from germany, the engineers been pay very well and no backup copy been taken, however, this group of richman (included family of Foo,Soo,Fong,Teoh and a few,can’t recall all) ready for the any crisis, disaster or issue like 513 to happean, alos the sizes abble to acompany their family members and assets.

To plan and build this tunnel, their located a meeting office which right infront of old town
maybank, the office use to no operation during day time but night, all of the richman there will
chair the meeting by them self, the moment you can see many Merz,BMW and expensive cars parking at the area during the night, back to 5 years ago, i still can see the many expensive cars parking there during night time and i can know throught the number plate, those car belong to the few Richman younger generation.

Throught the years i been into business field and know quit well sudden people in ipoh, specially the younger rich generation(chinese and only 1 indian(nagalingam or something),
all of them still gather to that office for sudden reason, will , you folks guess it.

WHat make the tunnel shut down and locked, will tell by tomorrow, rushing to dinner…

下面是引用阿旺86于2006-04-19 05:52 PM发表的:
really huh…hope to listen to ur story next time…

ya ya…er,bout the knita river…i think u r right la…how can go though tht river>?!

ya la…pls lar…all this rumors is from those stupid senior of those clubs, they jus running a programme called “station game” during school camp, n they jus wanna scared tose junior onli… dun belive it
n not onli wat AMC, sam tet also got alot lahh… said got a road to SMI… all r cheating… i went in n checked out, but nth…dun belive too much…unless u r small kid