火咀常識

火咀常識

1 . 火咀應多久換一次?
如果引擎的汽油供應份量,點火時間都正常,又沒有因內部磨損而令機油走進燃燒室的話,一套火咀可使用兩萬公里.但若發現引擎乏力,撻火困難或有不尋常的變動,便應檢查火咀.

2.火咀為何用白金造?
白金是一種耐熱,高導電效率的金屬,當然是適合用來製作火咀.

3.火咀是否有度數之分,是不是愈粗愈好?
火咀的確有冷熱度之分,那是指正極上的絕熱層的大小,它會影響火咀工作時的電極溫度,除非引擎有積炭的問題,否則不應更改廠方建議的型號.火咀線方面,性能不一定與線徑有關的電阻低又不干擾收音機的就是好的火咀 .

4.雙地極火咀有何利弊?
雙地極的火咀,點火時跳火從正極向兩個地極時發生,火花覆蓋範圍較大,但因電量一分為二,個別火花的能量自然減半.同時雙地極的火咀也可能對引擎內的空氣及燃料混合物的流動造成負面影響,所以使用雙地極的火咀與否,應與引擎的設計有關.既然你的引擎是廠方要求使用雙地極火咀,自然是設計上適合使用.

Most common manufacturer who make plug are NGK, Denso, Beru, and Borsch.

Nowadays the hottest plug in the market are Iridum plug. The reason of using Irridium plug are the resistant of the plug are much more longer than platinium. An Irridium plug can easily last for 60, 000km and some many experience use up to 100, 000 km. Also the power require to work on Irridium is lesser than Platinum Plug.

My personal has used NGK Irriway and Denso Irridium. Both performs similar performance and durability. However, I prefer Denso Irridium due to the Irridium size is only 0.6mm which draw power less.

There are some different point of view of using plug. In Asian country including Japan, they prefer Irridum but in America, they have different theory to explain about this.

denso irridium is the best i,m using IK-22 now b4 got use IK-24 , both also very good but my car suitable use in ik-22 so iuseback ik-22 very power and i use almost 80k km until now just the plug gap too big liao
almost 2 and the half years la…