这里有谁是做直销、传销或网络销售的?

世上没有成功的事业,只有成功的人。。。。
失败的人才会说失败的话。。。。。

对,所以不是每个行业不是你所说的那么失败,没必要去践踏别人的职业来棒高自己的“事业”。

失败的不代表永远失败 ~ 成功的人不代表他永远都是成功 ~

世上没绝对,今天你可以很成功,明天你可以一无所有。

平常心对待一切,才不会被利欲熏心,六亲不认,搞到身边朋友远离你,甘又何苦?

every company and every one also can earn money, if u follow they instruction or their system do, then u hard to fail to do this direct selling. and depends how u do.

ron…u seems got experience with it huh?

下面是引用jennifer于24-04-2006 18:41发表的:
世上没有成功的事业,只有成功的人。。。。
失败的人才会说失败的话。。。。。

有点兴趣知道你有多成功?

下面是引用神仔于2006-04-25 02:51 AM发表的:

有点兴趣知道你有多成功?

她成功到几个月后会DREAMS COME TRUE。
成功到她在MSN里不爽的人都被她BLOCK掉~

下面是引用justinkit于25-04-2006 11:32发表的:
浏览此贴需要威望

有那么严重吗?希望能改善了。

tats depend what u wan? b4 you join in… u should find out and ask yourself why u join mlm? and what mlm can giving u? ofcourse all of the mlm company can make you earn money… the only defference is how big is the market? how fast can let u retire? how strong the product? and the company culture and education also very important!! trush yourself and try your best!!
tats all… kambateh!!!

下面是引用patrick00于2006-04-28 07:18 PM发表的:
tats depend what u wan? b4 you join in… u should find out and ask yourself why u join mlm? and what mlm can giving u? ofcourse all of the mlm company can make you earn money… the only defference is how big is the market? how fast can let u retire? how strong the product? and the company culture and education also very important!! trush yourself and try your best!!
tats all… kambateh!!!

这个比较中肯 ~感觉比较温和,不象某人那么偏激~
硬说我这行没出色 ~ 没大志~我最不爽就是这种人~!

下面是引用yashica于2006-04-25 02:49 AM发表的:
ron…u seems got experience with it huh?

ya, i got a lot experience, i do direct selling b4 and i don wan say which company,sorry. and this direct selling depends how u do, who is ur upline and education. i can say clearly when u join any company, also can earn money 1, if u lazy or don wan to do when after u join, cant earn money wat.

下面是引用patrick00于2006-04-28 07:18 PM发表的:
tats all… kambateh!!!

patrick, i’m agree ur point. i like it this idea.

下面是引用jennifer于2006-04-22 07:07 PM发表的:

谁说lampe berger的风险最高??你有去了解吗?还是听人家说的???

jennifer, seem like u doing LB?!?!
y ur speak very strong 1?

wan join SNE???

very good product too… china going to open in next few months time… try to get a downline in china cos not many knew!!!

i tried and is effective and u wont believe…

下面是引用r0n于2006-04-30 08:20 AM发表的:

jennifer, seem like u doing LB?!?!
y ur speak very strong 1?

她就是LB的会员~!

me also DCHL member lo… so how… just all ppl got work to do is ok lo… why you all want to say you want me die… me want you die… just all ppl misunderstanding only mah… you know after happen Sep 11 the story is who dont like who is muslim or christian… just after that war… then here also want war meh… just we know the forum just who want to help we all will try our best to help them… ok…

基本上我是对事不对人,只要是言语太过分而且直接伤害他人我都不爽。另一方面我也满尊重一些DCHL的传销商,至少他们给我的感觉很好,不HARD SELL,我原本都是DCHL的会员,后来退出了,不要问我为什么。我只是可以说一句,放弃不等于失败,只是为了找寻更好的出路,现在我所做的肯定比我之前做的更加有价值和意义。

下面是引用justinkit于2006-04-30 07:25 PM发表的:
基本上我是对事不对人,只要是言语太过分而且直接伤害他人我都不爽。另一方面我也满尊重一些DCHL的传销商,至少他们给我的感觉很好,不HARD SELL,我原本都是DCHL的会员,后来退出了,不要问我为什么。我只是可以说一句,放弃不等于失败,只是为了找寻更好的出路,现在我所做的肯定比我之前做的更加有价值和意义。

you right价值和意义问题

下面是引用justinkit于2006-04-26 01:44发表的:

她就是LB的会员~!

why you know she is LB member ? you know her ?
really water fish member >? [s:8] [s:8] [s:8] [s:2] [s:2] [s:2]

下面是引用justinkit于2006-04-26 01:44发表的:

她就是LB的会员~!

下面是引用diamond于2006-04-30 07:37 PM发表的:

she told me in msn, but block by her liao ~ coz say me FAN wo ~ !