[部落格] `` Rëŋϊѕë 九月.吥褪色的嗳___

为荧幕进行录像变成video哦~

I was looking for a software that can record the screen movements into video clip just now, and I found this website from one of my senior. Thanks a lot to him. xD Was about to record something from a website, showing the features and other stuff of that website for a college event.

Flash: http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/349929/free_software_to_record_screen_into_video_clip_and_post_into_met.swf

What you observed in the video above is the result of recording screen movements by using AutoScreenRecorder. The video recorded is in high quality, no worries. I’m satisfy with its performance. =)

This software is free of charge, it is not a trial version. It’s free!

To download the software, there are 5 simple steps here:

read more >>

It’s 1st of December 2008~ Just feel like year 2008 is gonna end pretty soon. ><
Hmmmm… I really have no idea what was I busy with in the past 11 months. xD Haha.

read more >>

HOHOHO! Christmas is coming soon, wish everyone has a merry Christmas this year. xD Here’s my little wishing to all my blog readers, visitors, friends, and so on. Haha… Too many to mention maybe. =PAnyone of you planned how to celebrate this Christmas? Hehe…

read more

_ Saturday, December 27, 2008 ;

Recently I have found a few nice albums that are worth recommending to all of you. They are albums from various female artists, Jo De La Rosa, Sharon Kips, Jordin Sparks, and Carrie Underwood. Hope all of you enjoy the music~

Direct download links are available here~
All MP3s are for promotional purpose only, please support and purchase original albums if you like the albums. =)

阅读全文 >>

_ Saturday, January 10, 2009 ;

It’s year 2009~~ 10th day of January 2009, here goes my first post for year 2009. xD Some of my friends asked me “What did you plan to do in this year?” “Any new goals to achieve?” and so on, I never really think about it until now. I think I should plan for 2009, at least. =)

It’s 10th January now, everybody is saying that “Hey, Chinese New Year (CNY) is coming soon”, but, my exam is coming even sooner than CNY man. speechless Really gotta try my best in this coming exam, it’s alive or die in the exam. ><"

Okkay, come back to the plan for 2009. xD When I was about to plan, here’s the stuff that popped up in my mind…

阅读全文 >>

忘了说~我换界面了~~嘻嘻~
希望大家多多到访~

_ Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gonna say Goodbye to 2008 and say Halo to year 2009~ Year 2009 is the year of the Ox. Happy Ox Year to everyone~~ Wish everyone have a happy and prosperous new year. xD

Long time didn’t hang out with anyone, I was prepared for my exam in last 2 weeks. sob After my Internet Programming paper on Thursday (22nd Jan 2009), I canfinally take a short break to have a proper breath to the fresh airaround, although the air in KL is not really fresh. Hahaha. xD

阅读全文 >>

不错不错。。进来支持一下。。^^

Weeee… Gonna start college tomorrow. xD

I hung out with my friends Li Ean and Aaron at Mid Valley just now, watched “Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li”.It’sa nice movie. I like its story line. =) Mid Valley was crowded withpeople, what to do~~ It’s Sunday~ And it is how a shopping mall willlooks like in every weekend. = ="

I’m back to my so-called hostel, just another…

阅读全文 >>

换新界面了哦~
http://fallen-angel-renise.blogspot.com/

Crazy crazy crazy~ Haha. It’s my final semester in Diploma in Science (Internet Technology) being in Tunku Abdul Rahman College, KL. Wuakaka… A lil specific huh? xD It is really our rush hour in this semester compared to any other semester. A short final semester, just 7 weeks’ time.

We have assignments to be done, discussions, tests, and so on. Seems busy right? But for some time, we are freaking free after class. LOL~ Some slept at home whole afternoon and evening after class, some ‘busy’ with their battle online game, some went to hang out with friends till late evening, and etc. Haha… We enjoy our final semester in studies and relax. Work hard, play hard too. xD

We are now feeling more… Cherish on friends, friends who have been together for nearly two academic years, being in the same class or same course, or even in the same college (different courses). Some of us are not gonna continue to Advanced Diploma. Some planned to go to UTAR to further their studies, some are gonna step to the society and hunt for jobs, some maybe going to other colleges or university.

阅读全文 >>

YO EVERYONE! Heard of Earth Hour right? If you never heard about it, you probably gonna know about it now~

Earth Hour began in Sydney in the year of 2007, when 2.2 million homesand businesses switched off their lights for one hour. In 2008 themessage had grown into a global sustainability movement, with 50 millionpeople switching off their lights. Some global landmarks all stoodin darkness, can you imagine? =)

Have you signed up to Earth Hour? Come on let’s join the movement! Hurry, sign up to Earth Hour now~ It might just take you a few seconds to sign up. =)

To get involved in this Earth Hour 2009, just check out its website.

阅读全文 >>

Last weekend I was supposed to do the E-Commerce assignment and revise my Tamadun Islam dan Asia’cause I got a test on Monday (which means today). On Saturdayafternoon, my friend Aaron asked me for a movie at Mid Valley. All of asudden, what came up to my mind was like ‘Wow~ Yes! Go for a movie, go for a movie~ Lazy to start the assignment and the revision~ Lemme relax first’ xD

We watched 'Knowing’on 7pm, Nicholas Cage starred in that movie~ The story of ‘Knowing’ iskinda interesting, I love the previous movie he starred in ‘Bangkok Dangerous’. =)

In this movie ‘Knowing’, the plot turns around John Koestler (NicolasCage), an MIT astrophysics nerd turned to be Indiana Jones when a timecapsule is discovered at his young son Caleb’s (John Koestler’s son)school.

阅读全文 >>

Okkay, let’s start one by one~ LOL!! Fast and Furious 4getsinto theater on 2nd of April, I watched it the next day (3rd of April).WOW~~! It’s really nice~ Especially the beginning of the movie,YOU MUST NOT MISS IT! xD

Wanna know how cool the movie is? Simply google for it you’ll get lotsof results. Haha. =P It’s a really nice movie, I wanna watch itagain~~~xD And I wanna watch The Shinjuku Incident too~

Then, the next day, on 4th of April~ I celebrated…

阅读全文 >>

Tired~ Tired~ Tired~ I have been so busy for da previous week, wasn’t get enough sleep everyday, it was really hectic. sighsBusy for E-Commerce test and I was fixing my notebook whole Sundaynight, lucky I have passed my E-Commerce test. xD Then, Monday rightafter class and I started to work on my mini project, to develop areservation system using C# in ASP.NET. I was doing the reservationpart, where my teammate Xiao Ai was doing the report generating part.Has been a few days we both were working on this project. Made my eyesfeel so tired man~ Was keep on focusing to the computer screen. Until I couldn’t get myself outta the screen. LOL!! xD

When we combined our modules of the system, lucky to find that…

阅读全文>>

I have no more papers to sit for Diploma already~ Hehe~ My one and only paper was on the previous Thursday, it was E-Commerce paper. Some of my coursemates still have papers to clear, gambatte ya. =) We will graduate our Diplomas together~

Some of us were thinking about which college or university to go, in order to further our studies after Diploma. Some going to UTAR (University of Tunku Abdul Rahman), some remain in TARC (Tunku Abdul Rahman College), and etc. I’ve thought about it too. I’ve asked opinions from my friends, seniors, and even working adults in related industries. There are still options to choose.

If you wanna continue study with…

阅读全文>>

Blog layout is UPDATED~!!! xD One of my net friend said that it’s too bright~ Surprise~~! LOL~ Sometimes, something gotta have changes, right? Hehehe. =) Only the banner is wider now, and it’s white in color compared to the previous one.Other than that, previous layout only have one sidebar, but now it has two sidebars~~ One on the left and another on right side. No more navigation or buttons to click in order to view the undisplayed contents~ Now it’s all displayed~ xD

Look~ The layout before and the layout now. xD

阅读全文>>

Saw my right sidebar? Under the subheader ‘Plurk Me’. There’s a new application~ It’s Plurk~~~!! Haha. xD It’s more fun than a chat box~ Discover about it at Plurk. =) Just sign up an account and get one for yourself, you can put it in your blog or website thumb up. It’s a lil similar to MSN in chatting, and similar to chat box in the blog… What do you think? It’s free of charge of course~ xD

Plurk is another thing I can kill my time with, but I’m still addicted to Restaurant City in Facebook, SERIOUSLY~ Restaurant City~~~~ I’m gonna hit to level 16 today~ xD

Look, level 15 is gonna complete~ xD

Here’s a video~ I found in youtube~ It’s a song from …

阅读全文>>

Here am I today~ It’s Saturday, here comes the weekend~ xD Nothing much to do at home, new semester is gonna commence next Monday, YEY!!! xD It has been one month being rotten at home in this long long holiday, OMG~

Ihave been addicted to quite some things in this holidays. Addicted tomy notebook as usual, but more serious now. ><" LOL~ Then,addicted to Restaurant City in Facebook, I wasn’t playing it for 2 daysalready, I just got into level 19 yesterday night. And I’m addicted to Plurk too. xD I get to know quite a lot of friends there, blogger friends. Hehe~ winks

Wanna see something? I have my kiddo photos here~ LOL!! Don’t laugh too loud 'cause of my kiddo look ya. xD You guys…

继续阅读 >>

Yoo! Here’s one program I wanna share in my blog, it’s Domain and Hosting Sponsorship 2009.Haveyou heard of this program before? Well, I’ve heard of this program inquite long time ago, but I wasn’t doing anything for that. So now,I’mgonna do something now and share this to all of you here.

For bloggers who are using Blogspot, Wordpress and etc, have you ever think of getting a domain for your blog? Like putting your name with a “.com” after that as your blog URL? Look, here’s a GREAT opportunity for you, especially if you are a serious blogger.

继续阅读 >>