Christmas 2006 Street Chic

[b]Laura Yates, 24, is a receptionist at a media company

“My coat and hat are from H&M. I like combining one designer piece with a high street mix so its cheap and chic. I also like to look individual but follow the trends I like anything with a spark to it really. My favourite designer is Chloe.”[/b]

“My boots are from TopShop.”

“I bought my bag on eBay.”

[b]Vanessa, 26, is a fashion designer from Spain

“I like the idea of having an international wardrobe and I like vintage, very colourful clothes. My coat came from H&M and my skirt is from Forever 21 in New York.”[/b]

“I bought my boots in Japan.”

“My bag came from Spain.”

[b]Angie, who works for Gina shoes

"My headdress is from Vivienne Westwood’s autumn/winter 2006-7 collection - I think it was inspired by Helen of Troy - and my coat is Juicy Couture. I like to mix colours, though I’m not that colourful today. Generally I like throwing lots of things together in quite an eclectic mix. I also love metallics - and there are lots around for spring/summer. My ring came from the South of France, it’s topaz with Swarovski crystals. "[/b]

“My python skin boots are from Gina’s spring/summer 2007 collection.”

“My bag is Marni.”

[b]Amy Garcia, actress and television presenter, from London

“I’ve only just arrived and I can’t believe the Diane Von Furstenberg and the Cacharel rails - I want everything. I’m wearing Rock ‘n’ Republic jeans with tops from Zara and French Connection today and my bag is from LK Bennett.”[/b]

“My bracelets were made by a friend of mine.”

“I found my £20 boots four years ago on Tottenham Court Road. They’re one of my best buys ever.”

[b]Raquel Brodie, a banker from London

“I don’t tend to shop by brand so I find it difficult to remember where everything is from. The boots I have on today are from Kenneth Cole in New York and my skirt is by an Italian designer. I love this winter coat from Piazza Sempione for being stylish and warm.”[/b]

“I bought these when I was in New York on business.”

“My bag is Mulberry.”

[b]Emily Crump, 21, a fashion design student

“I tend to wear a lot of clothes I have designed myself; I get a lot of comments about this dress and it is great on its own or worn over a jumper and jeans. Today, I am wearing it with a jumper from Comptoirs des Cotonniers in Paris. I found this brooch in a Paris flea market and I like TopShop for bracelets and earrings. Massimo Dutti is good for bags and I bought these sunglasses from H&M.”[/b]

“My hat is from Full Circle menswear.”

“This belt is from H&M.”

[b]Emily Hon, 21, a student at the London College of Fashion

“If I shop on the high street it is usually in Zara; I bought this coat in there at the end of last year. H&M have cute cardies - the one I have on today is from there and looks great over this top which I bought in Sweden.”[/b]

“This bag is Hermes.”

“My glasses are YSL.”

[b]Lavinia Weir, 24, from London

“I am wearing vintage pieces of my Mum’s today; I found this fitted jacket and scarf in her wardrobe. I usually shop in Oxford Street classics like TopShop, where I bought this skirt, and Bertie where I found these boots.”[/b]

“This brooch is from a wholesale shop here on Charlotte Street.”

“I bought these earrings in TopShop.”

[b]Ling, 24, from London

“I like to shop abroad and I bought these shoes whilst in Malaysia. My jeans are TopShop and I bought this jacket recently in Mango. Other than these stores I enjoy looking in individual boutiques where I find I can pick up one-of-a-kind accessories.”[/b]

“I bought these shoes in Malaysia.”

“My bag is vintage.”

哇,很会配衣服哦!!!

谢谢分享!

not suit in malaysia…
thanks for sharing [s:23]

圣诞节的?谢谢分享资料。:)