Expert Interface Card

请问有没人懂这是什么来的???

Brand - Expert
Series - EX 9520 (RS232 to RS485)

• EX9017F (RS485)
  • EX9024D (RS485)

我正在做我的毕业论文。。。要装一些 control 的东西。。。好像 pump 酱的。。。

已有的电脑已装备了这些 interface card。。。可我不懂怎么用。。。

有一些 cable 从 interface card 驳到去电挚。。。根据别人说。。。是通过 on/off 电流来控制那个pump 的。。。就是电脑会发出指示。。。通过 interface card 来控制电流(pump)。。。

哎呀。。。我也不懂我在讲什么了。。。明天拍一点照片上来。。。希望有人能帮到我。。。
ex9520.jpg
ex9017f.jpg
P1010029-a.jpg
P1010024.jpg
P1010026.jpg
P1010022-a.jpg
P1010027-a.jpg
P1010028-a.jpg

no sure is what wor… let us see see pic lah

哗?有点深奥的!对不起,不大会。:)

wo wastewater treatment? nice project. what’s the title of your thesis?

the interface card is just a converter to change the digital signal from the PC to analogue signal for electronic device (and vise versa).

my best guess is that the interface card converts the digital signals from the PC to analogue signals that act on the switch to perform the control of the pump (on or off).

that’s what i learned from the description from the website lol!

引用第3楼bl00d2006-11-03 06:24 PM发表的“”:
wo wastewater treatment? nice project. what’s the title of your thesis?

the interface card is just a converter to change the digital signal from the PC to analogue signal for electronic device (and vise versa).

my best guess is that the interface card converts the digital signals from the PC to analogue signals that act on the switch to perform the control of the pump (on or off).

TQ!!!

finally got sum1 tat understand my thesis!!!

my title is to develope a control sistem for biological waste water treatment using fuzzy logic + programming c.

ur explanation is correct…tat 1 i oledi understand…i m now writing the codes for controlling the dosing pump…got sum problem now…the programming doesnt work…n i duno how 2 continue!!!

plz help me if u can…

my msn/yahoo mesenger is [email protected]
my skype is hopooikwan

tq very much!!!

i m now writing the codes for controlling the dosing pump…got sum problem now…the programming doesnt work…n i duno how 2 continue!

ok i am not that smart. but i think you should have a copy of user manual for the computer software drivers to use the interface card (i.e. there might be some SDK thing provided for developers). there should be a set of nice instructions teaching you on how to program the interface card. you should start from there.

er… what do you mean by ‘dosing’ pump? dose it with what? do you mean controlling and closing pump? just curious, is the pump used for providing air to the reactor?

引用第5楼bl00d2006-11-04 08:26 AM发表的“”:

ok i am not that smart. but i think you should have a copy of user manual for the computer software drivers to use the interface card (i.e. there might be some SDK thing provided for developers). there should be a set of nice instructions teaching you on how to program the interface card. you should start from there.

er… what do you mean by ‘dosing’ pump? dose it with what? do you mean controlling and closing pump? just curious, is the pump used for providing air to the reactor?

i am actually controlling the pH or so called acidity of my reactor…tats y i need to program it in such a way where it can automatically pump in acid or alkali to maintain the pH value at my set point…tats y i need to write the codes for tat pump to work automatically…i got the channel address for the Expert card oledi…but i can only call to control 1 pump at the moment but i need 2 control 3 pumps instead…headache about it…

o pH balancing with acid and alkaline;

er… you meant to say you wanna control all 3 pumps with 1 interface card?

引用第7楼bl00d2006-11-06 03:34 PM发表的“”:
o pH balancing with acid and alkaline;

er… you meant to say you wanna control all 3 pumps with 1 interface card?

yes…in 1 interface card…got max channel…so can be used 2 control 2 pumps…but i juz duno how 2 giv command in the programming c…

do you have a manual on how to program the interface card with c/c++? there should be some manuals for you to refer to. normally this type of hardware comes with the manual, or, sometimes you need to purchase the SDK for development purposes because they sell it separately. just email the vendor for details; with the manual this should be easy;

引用第9楼bl00d2006-11-07 08:46 PM发表的“”:
do you have a manual on how to program the interface card with c/c++? there should be some manuals for you to refer to. normally this type of hardware comes with the manual, or, sometimes you need to purchase the SDK for development purposes because they sell it separately. just email the vendor for details; with the manual this should be easy;

ya…i got it oledi…2day…finally i can communicate wiv the control pump…2molo juz need to check is it working according to the rules i set…i m using fuzzy logic + programming C to control…ever heard of fuzzy logic???oso sumting not much ppl know abt it…i m so happy 2 day…after being so fed up these days…finally…

tq tq so much blood…n others tat help me out…so tq for all ur advices n help…now i dun hav hardware problem oledi…my next tasks is to check whether the rules i wrote is correct…hope tat its correct…so suffer when u hav 2 rush ur thesis n exam the same time…due date is 11/12…i know i can make it…i can make it…i believe i can make it!!!

引用第0楼pikkie2006-10-09 03:50 PM发表的“Expert Interface Card”:
请问有没人懂这是什么来的???

Brand - Expert
Series - EX 9520 (RS232 to RS485)
- EX9017F (RS485)

I know what is that.

I was working as a PLC Programmer before this.

RS232 is a converter cable, while the thg is like this, u need to use the PLC to get the data detect by sensor, and then calculate the programming which u define/programmed.

This is to make it automatic response to the sense data.

Like the automatic door, which it never close when there is someone nearby the gate.

This is Automation lar.

引用第12楼edmund2006-12-14 12:57 AM发表的“”:

I know what is that.

I was working as a PLC Programmer before this.

Thank you very much。。。i had done with my thesis oledi。。。my presentation is next monday。。。hope that i hav no problem with it。。。i learn a lot from tis。。。tq once again。。。

good luck; i flung my presentation gaga!

引用第14楼bl00d2006-12-14 01:27 PM发表的“”:
good luck; i flung my presentation gaga!

tq lor。。。presentation never bcum a problem to me。。。hahaha。。。