hihihi....nice to meet you all..

hello…nice to meet you all…this is my pleasure to be your friends!!!hehe…just add me…i am still a college student!!and i got my own business!i love piano and sports very much!hee…also like to do business!!who are interesting in business…can add me. [email protected]…i would like to explain my system to you all…do you believe 100 can make 200000…haha…just believe it!!!cauz…that is really…trust me friend…i wont cheat your 100.

哇…你的英文很好哦~anyway,welcome to perak forum~ [s:21]

欢迎你啦~~ [s:23]

welcome to perak forum…
nice to meet u…

i am fly bird !! [s:5] [s:5] [s:5]

楼主是哪里人吗?我是来自怡保的~!

nicee to meet u 2… wat business is tat?

hi欢迎~~~~~

引用第0楼ymtang7778882007-03-13 10:54 PM发表的:
hello…nice to meet you all…this is my pleasure to be your friends!!!hehe…just add me…i am still a college student!!and i got my own business!i love piano and sports very much!hee…also like to do business!!who are interesting in business…can add me. [email protected]…i would like to explain my system to you all…do you believe 100 can make 200000…haha…just believe it!!!cauz…that is really…trust me friend…i wont cheat your 100.

chear me 100

i oso 100 liao hahahaha!!!

hi, i am AE100.

nice to meet you !!!

Toyota Corolla AE-100 4AGE20V Blacktop !!!

欢迎你的加入哦!!

welcome to perak forum…
nice to meet u…

欢迎你的到来
我是carl很高兴的认识你
我的msn是[email protected]

you got msn??you give me…i explain to you!really can de de…trust me

hi hi。。欢迎欢迎。。你好!! 我是qunnie!! [s:4]

欢迎加入霹雳论坛!!!

赫赫~~你好哦~欢迎~
i’m yeen~

引用第0楼ymtang7778882007-03-13 10:54 PM发表的:

欢迎你ymtang777888。。。 加入。。。。
霹雳中文论坛!!!^^

欢迎你加入霹雳论坛!!!

欢迎加入霹雳论坛!!!
我是小叉