INTI INTERNATIONAL UnIVERSITY COLLEGE

Hello…nice to meet you all!!!who are interested in INTI…please message me…when you enter…you will get the money…me also will get the money…dont simply just enter…no point!!!if anyone will be going to study in INTI.please message me…or…msn me!!

哦!在论坛里打广告有给广告费吗?

招到一个新学生有多少钱抽?

inti… 贵 族 学 校。。。。
公 子 千 金 的 学 院。。。

hahaha…no need gua!!!eeemm…cannot decribe inti is just for rich arisctrcrates lah…Inti is just a normal college!!!all of us also can enroll this college!!eeemmm…haha…anyone interedted in this college…can message me!!!who want to enroll this college VIA me. he or she can get 150.

Inti?在星期日那天我才刚刚去过SUBANG的参观。:)

hahaha…subang campus…not so spectacular!!!come Nilai 1…very beautiful!!and the scene very good!!!here got a lot of foreingner student!!!haha…subang campus very small only!!!hehe…come NIlai campus!!this is main main campus.

引用第6楼ymtang77788826-03-2007 16:21发表的:
hahaha…subang campus…not so spectacular!!!come Nilai 1…very beautiful!!and the scene very good!!!here got a lot of foreingner student!!!haha…subang campus very small only!!!hehe…come NIlai campus!!this is main main campus.

Nilai的是University College…我去参观的是International College…

you are wrong…ours is INTI international university college!!!INTI subang is just a college…nothing related with the…International college!!!..sweat!!!

lol… I’m in intiSJ … da INTI nilai campus just changed the name and you have to pay more … [s:22]