Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 8th May 9pm 圆满结束!

下面是引用ahseong83于2006-04-27 01:26 AM发表的:
wah oi meh… i think after war craft i think will got a real war in fook seng lo… hahaha… so i take 4 ppl come can?? alanteng so leng jai 1… i think if got girl can take them go too ok. hehehe…

WAH… OI MEH???
U REALLY COME WITH 4PEOPLE?
THEN GOOD LOR. GOT 3 TEAM LIAO. ASK THEM ALL FAST FAST REGISTER THIS WEB AS A MEMBER LA. SO I CAN PUT THEIR NAME.

BUT … DUN ffk U KNOW. I PUT VERY HIGH HOPE ON THIS COMING 29TH

haha…
i confirm 5 ppl liao

i cant go :(… too late lazy go. meet in blueserver can ?:stuck_out_tongue:

wah ~~ got girl go ?? haha ~~

} SouL kEEpER {

pump it ~~ more go ~~

} SouL kEEpER {

下面是引用kenzai于2006-04-26 01:59 AM发表的Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:
soul keeper wo…puik~

we here 5.84 geh… u 6.27 saui pei~

Still 5.84 and 6.27 meh??? So outdated… =.="
I think 5.84 is the product of 3~4years ago la, or maybe more then that…
Now official version 6.32 also out liao… Try new things dude…
No offence… But i’m a follower of 6.32… :smiley:

What’s the mode r u all going to play with? ap or ar?

Btw, who are playing in bnet? Blueserver?
Play on bnet is better la, lazy to go out… =P

[s:2]

下面是引用junk0460于2006-04-27 07:12 PM发表的Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:
No offence… But i’m a follower of 6.32… :smiley:

What’s the mode r u all going to play with? ap or ar?

Btw, who are playing in bnet? Blueserver?
Play on bnet is better la, lazy to go out… =P

the purpose of making this at infinity is because

• meet new friends
  • share skills and teknik

actually main is have fun play game lar… but if make it at home, not all people got, and most important is that if come out and meet, we all can make more new friends of same interest.
this is my point. coz some mayb not interested in kopitiam, but when comes to game… i hope more people put interest in it.

OK. who wanna go please comfirm me fast.
i go booking place. coz not tomoro 10pm sure full house if not booking.

now i will booking for ~~

myself - 1 seat
kenzai - 5 seats

ahseong83 and angel_bear u both comfirm ma? tell me ur side how many seat? so i make booking. try make it comfirm early. thankyou.
who else interested also tell me fast. i will not ignore u. come come come…

alanteng, no nid u book…
i can settle myself

下面是引用kenzai于2006-04-28 05:56 AM发表的Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:
alanteng, no nid u book…
i can settle myself

so i book for the rest lar. the 5 more u book urself la.
this is infinity phone number. incase u not free go there u call to booking also can.

下面是引用junk0460于2006-04-27 07:12 PM发表的Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:

dun talk nonsense la…new maps released without controling…heroes kept on changing… dun u think it sux???
if u master 1 of the version of the map isnt it good??
and wat for u after those version of maps???
but i still play v6.32 wif my frens la…
but in IPOH, we sure play 5.84c 1!!!!!
its not abt old product or wat !!!

下面是引用阿旺86于2006-04-28 12:58 PM发表的Re:Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:

dun talk nonsense la…new maps released without controling…heroes kept on changing… dun u think it sux???

i fully agree…
think rationally

下面是引用alanteng于2006-04-28 11:58 AM发表的Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:

so i book for the rest lar. the 5 more u book urself la.
this is infinity phone number. incase u not free go there u call to booking also can.

huh…
i know all infinity staff and everyhing le…
no nid u tell wo…
infinity havent got, i also playing at there d la

下面是引用阿旺86于2006-04-28 12:58 PM发表的Re:Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:

LOL!!! Both versions have their pros and cons. And ppl have their own right to decide which version they want to play…

Honestly, it’s the fact that v6 is more balance and less bugs than v5. I admit that some of the new heroes are Imba, but they will be nefted on the next coming version… So it provides a more refreshing gaming experience… On the other hand, playing the same version (with plenty of imbalances) over and over again is going to get boring. What for playing map that’s buggy and full of imba heroes instead of trying something new? For your info, official tournaments use v6 now.

If you are pro enough, then u can master the game without any problem… (Unluckily, I’m not pro… [s:6] )

This is a FORUM, and I’m just speak out my opinion… No offence!!!

Btw, the reason I dun go cc play is bcos I’m POK KAI liao recently XD

[s:7] [s:7] [s:7]

ya,sure…tis’s a forum… ppl hv their own right to decide wat version to play…
so need not say ppl OUTDATED 1!!!

下面是引用junk0460于2006-04-28 09:41 PM发表的Re:Re:Re:Re:Warcraft 3 ~~Dota!!! at Infinity Ipoh. 29t:

LOL!!! Both versions have their pros and cons. And ppl have their own right to decide which version they want to play…

Honestly, it’s the fact that v6 is more balance and less bugs than v5. I admit that some of the new heroes are Imba, but they will be nefted on the next coming version… So it provides a more refreshing gaming experience… On the other hand, playing the same version (with plenty of imbalances) over and over again is going to get boring. What for playing map that’s buggy and full of imba heroes instead of trying something new? For your info, official tournaments use v6 now.

woi… so whats the point? who also not yet comfirm me de?

i duno la… my fren all come… at least got 4~
ur side i duno~

my side got few la. they all play there de. so no need to call also they all will b there…

WAWA ~~don fight liao ~~~ come !!!
1 round 5.84 .
1 round 6.32 .
the best choice ~~~ kakaka ~~~~ but pls don bully me , i don know how to play de ~~~

} SouL kEEpER {

sei bear…diam la~
sou nia hai