我想要UK学院的资料。。。

下面是引用yee5008331于2006-05-07 02:00 AM发表的:

谢谢分享。。

我读的是土木工程, Civil Engineering。。

下面是引用yee5008331于2006-05-06 11:52 PM发表的英国学院:
我要找英国学院~
谁有这方面的资料呢?
想到英国修读一些课程。。

If you go without any diploma or a degree, first basically you need to hv at least O’Level equivalent, some Uni. also accept A’Level equivalent. Then you need to hv any English certification such as CPE, 1119, IEL’s etc.

If you hv a diploma in engineering and further study your degree in engineering, English might be exempted.

If you want more details, please go to British Council in KL. If not mistaken they are located nearby Ampang. Go there and u could find many info about the education in UK.

If you don’t have any related English certificates, then you might have a problem in communication first, the 2nd your course work.

据我所知,如果要道英国念书,而你的文凭是马来西亚的的话,你得考IELTS - International English Language… (后面是什么忘记了), 基本上如果念的国家英文不是第一语言的话都得考这个吧!

下面是引用spiceching于2006-05-07 12:19 AM发表的:
I currently study at this uni… University of Glasgow
http://www.gla.ac.uk

Hi SpiceChing, I’m goin to University of Strathclyde on this September. Mind to meet up? I might come with another few perak.org member.

下面是引用qboy于2006-05-08 10:13 PM发表的:

Hi SpiceChing, I’m goin to University of Strathclyde on this September. Mind to meet up? I might come with another few perak.org member.

Hi~ glad to hear that… I would like to meet you all up if I still around in Glasgow… Cos I am final year now… graduate soon… so if I can’t get a job then I will be going back to Malaysia already…

So you all coming in a group? Who else? What course are you all major in?

下面是引用spiceching于2006-05-08 10:33 PM发表的:

Hi~ glad to hear that… I would like to meet you all up if I still around in Glasgow… Cos I am final year now… graduate soon… so if I can’t get a job then I will be going back to Malaysia already…

So you all coming in a group? Who else? What course are you all major in?

Ok, I’ll be there on early September. When is your graduation? June/July?

I hope we can come in a group, from what I know he might be h20 and no more at the moment.

I’m coming for a short course and I hv graduated on 1997 in London. I’m coming for a short course which is related to my working field now.

It’s not easy to get a good job with good salary in UK, my advise just come back or either go to Spore. U will hv better offer. I hv a friend still in London and stuck there for many years.

下面是引用qboy于2006-05-08 10:37 PM发表的:

Ok, I’ll be there on early September. When is your graduation? June/July?

My graduation is on July… Yea… it’s difficult to get a job at UK… so if went back I probably will be working at Singapore…
You may message or email me… see if I still around… if yes then can meet up! Anyway… Nice to meet you!

下面是引用qboy于2006-05-08 10:11 PM发表的:

If you go without any diploma or a degree, first basically you need to hv at least O’Level equivalent, some Uni. also accept A’Level equivalent. Then you need to hv any English certification such as CPE, 1119, IEL’s etc.

EXCUSE me SIR!!!i think u gave the wrong info to yee!!!A level is a must to go coll or Uni in UK!!!NOT ‘also Accept’…And the 1119 also not a must or need…if u botain an B in english,no nid to hav the english test…pls check properly!

but i agree wat spiceching said…IELTS must take one le…

下面是引用ben23于2006-05-14 04:24 PM发表的:

EXCUSE me SIR!!!i think u gave the wrong info to yee!!!A level is a must to go coll or Uni in UK!!!NOT ‘also Accept’…And the 1119 also not a must or need…if u botain an B in english,no nid to hav the english test…pls check properly!

Please explain again what are you trying to say?

har har ???
ben…wat r u talking abt