谁会/学过PLC?

谁会/学过PLC?会难吗?

PLC? Programmeble Lgic Controller?

…ladder diagram:(
I’m taking that subject this semester…It can be very very hard…cz programming language ma…but it’s fun oso la…anyway…good luck to you~~

PLC? Programmeble Lgic Controller?

…ladder diagram:(
I’m taking that subject this semester…It can be very very hard…cz programming language ma…but it’s fun oso la…anyway…good luck to you~~

what course u take罗记?

E & E enginnerring…u?

mechanical engineering,where u study?

E & E got PLC mah???
I tot E&E only study microcontroller ler…

got wo…got study PLC wo…so hak yen cheng tim the stupid PLC!!

haha…Im in UTM 1~~

same with u guys?

me private college…
i dint study PLC…i m EE student.
but it seem very easy…jz the ladder diagram…

me from tarc

what mean ladder diagram,my school offer us study>RM350,expansive or not?few day only

hmmm…i dunno how to describe…
but it very simple to understand…dont worry…:stuck_out_tongue:

PLC 会难吗??
以前学的时候都不会觉得难。。。。??
但,工作上没用到。。。

PLC???!?!?!? 我已经拿到advance 文凭了。
满简单得啦。不会很难。

PLC>>>???
Product Life Costing??? or
Product Life Cycle…???

programer logic controller - 电路程式编写,不难啦。。。我工作上用到。

不过要你绞尽脑子来想而已。

我也拿了SHARP 公司提供的PLC课程…瞒有挑战性的…

引用第15楼jiajiabin2006-07-16 03:37 AM发表的“”:
programer logic controller - 电路程式编写,不难啦。。。我工作上用到。

I am graduate as a Bachelor COmputer Science student, but when i first apply for my first job, i was step into the PLC industy line…

At first, the company was jz offer me a post of APPLICATION ENGINEER [Java programmer], but later on when i entering the company, i \found that the company is doing plc, and ask me to write a plc programme, it is okie if learning from the start…

But i feel very dissapointed with the staff inside the company, they do not give face to the not pure e& e graduant… Never teach anythg… then directly ask me to write a program… .

Okie, i use my logic thinking and my programming sskill i learn in my school time… I finish it already… then they complaint it is too easy…

Oh my godness, i am new to the company, and only 1 month there… I know nthg abt PLC before i enter the company, and know nthg abt souldering… i do a lot of souldering… And design a lot of ladder programm…

In only 2 month time, i learn myself… And one of the boss really no give face one…

I hate those senior always think that they are experience enuff. … and always ejek ejek…

Please lar… I jz wan to learn smthg only ma…

引用第18楼edmund2006-09-30 03:51 PM发表的“”:

I am graduate as a Bachelor COmputer Science student, but when i first apply for my first job, i was step into the PLC industy line…

At first, the company was jz offer me a post of APPLICATION ENGINEER [Java programmer], but later on when i entering the company, i found that the company is doing plc, and ask me to write a plc programme, it is okie if learning from the start…

u can go plc center learn first…