哦。。。明白。。。

引用第28楼qboy于2008-10-04 23:04发表的 :

很唔店。。。

食物?价钱?服务?

怎么啦???
汤底不够味,还是食物太贵阿/???

引用第30楼john790515于2008-10-04 23:10发表的 :

食物?价钱?服务?

okok i tell but lazy to type in chinese, also my chinese really sucks…

1st - The chair is really cheap cheap cheap. Not because of my size, all of us having a problem to sit on the cheapo chair. The chair is really like for kids only, when an adult sit on it the chair will like breaking apart. The tiling on the floor are too slippery as a result the 4 legs of the chair will wide open when you sit on it.

2nd - The next I tried were the fried bihun and noodle. As I hv expected the fried bihun and noodle are meatless. The frying of the bihun n noodle were with beansprout. Forget about the plain taste of the fried bihun or noodle, besides that you could smells the raw smell of the breanspout. As well as together with a lot of breanspout skin. The chief are lazy to remove the beansprout skin, that’s what I am guessing.

3rd - The food, well overall the food are not at top quality, I hv no complaint in what they hv served but my friend said the food are kinda like a bday party food. Just served n fill full, that’s all. The reason might be the food coming from tesco. The fishball/meatball are more or less the same taste except the color are different.

4th - The drink, afaik, I saw only 3 types. chinese tea, plain water and orange juice. No comment on chinese tea and water but the orange juice didn’t taste orange at all. The color of the drink is yellow.

5th - Decoration. Extremly hot, there’s no air cond and fan are totally not enough. The air circulation are extremly poor.

6th - The price, for less than RM20, do you dare to complain??

Allow me to appologize if I hv offenced someone after reading what I hv wrote but that’s just how I feel to be a customer. I hope they will improve in the future.

引用第32楼qboy于2008-10-04 23:18发表的 :

1st - The chair is really cheap cheap cheap. Not because of my size, all of us having a problem to sit on the cheapo chair. The chair is really like for kids only, when an adult sit on it the chair will like breaking apart. The tiling on the floor are too slippery as a result the 4 legs of the chair will wide open when you sit on it.

2nd - The next I tried were the fried bihun and noodle. As I hv expected the fried bihun and noodle are meatless. The frying of the bihun n noodle were with beansprout. Forget about the plain taste of the fried bihun or noodle, besides that you could smells the raw smell of the breanspout. As well as together with a lot of breanspout skin. The chief are lazy to remove the beansprout skin, that’s what I am guessing.

椅子的设计可能是要你们吃完快快走,快快有下一轮的客人到来?

引用第20楼天使vs恶魔于2008-10-04 12:52发表的 :

怎樣 你來不來啊? 版主?

hoho…now baru see your reply only oh…
im dunt say i will come mah…

引用第32楼qboy于2008-10-04 23:18发表的 :

那邊的tempat很擠的嗎…?

我加了我写的东西。。 清看看 32 楼

引用第33楼john790515于2008-10-04 23:21发表的 :

椅子的设计可能是要你们吃完快快走,快快有下一轮的客人到来?

那种椅子,坐着吃都吃得很不安心啦。。。
这样的装备,没有几个客人会再到回去吧?

椅子四只脚都软软的, 坐上去四只脚就很容易mak开。。

不是我胖的问题,连ee都坐的不安。。

引用第37楼swuenny2028于2008-10-04 23:32发表的 :

那种椅子,坐着吃都吃得很不安心啦。。。
这样的装备,没有几个客人会再到回去吧?

只要一直有新客,还可以经营下去的。。。