祝福惡魔一路順風~~
有回來再去喝茶咯赫赫 [s:1]

引用第49楼贞子于2007-05-22 08:57 PM发表的 :
剛剛上網才看到……
祝福惡魔一路順風~~
有回來再去喝茶咯赫赫 [s:1]

我们结束了唷~

This time report in english.

At around 8.23pm, I reached Breeze Cafe (BC), and if I’m not wrong I was the first who reached there. Luckily there was not much car parked and I was be able to get a nice parking for myself.
After a while, about 3 mins later, I saw Angel car was coming, and brought our organizer the Devil and his special guest. Well, it’s a guy.
Once Angel and Devil they all walked near to me, I was get off my car and quickly walk into BC.
At that moment they was only 6 of us. Angel, Angel’s gf, Devil, The special guess, ee and me.
We sat at the usual place, covering up 3 tables. We thought we have enough much ppl to come.
Not long lalachow came in and brought a strong fragrance smell. OMG lalachow was wearing a
perfume. We was laughing and teasing him cos of using perfume. The the following was
dreamhaw coming in. We all sat close together and start to “blow water”.
I hv ordered a steak for myself and everybody has ordered food n drinks for themselve too.
This time the food they served (for me) was quite nice. Could say a little improvement than b4.
The next chee meng and ah lang arrived too and they sat down to play cards.
About 20 mins later, Angel another friend approaching and join us for the gathering.
After my meal, we all sat down and start to play cards. I’m not the winner but not the looser at all.
Finally John n Lmin came, he had ordered something to eat and he seems very enjoy his food.

The gathering ended up about 11 something and everybody was happy to return home.

End.