你想听好的活坏的?

你的 max speed 是多少?4G92万岁

引用第1楼qboy于2007-08-30 12:22 PM发表的 :
你想听好的活坏的?

good or bad also say la… let us sharing ma… thanks qboy

引用第1楼qboy于30-08-2007 12:22 PM发表的 :
你想听好的活坏的?

说你的意见。。。[s:22]

Sorry, allow me to write in English, cos I have problem to explain in chinese. If you guys don’t understand what I typed, pls tell me, I will explain in details.

4G92, Mivec. One of the most wanted engine for transplant. The power of the engine is really attractive. Highly I seen is 175bhp. Unfortunately this engine cannot pump out the power in the dyno machine as Mitsubishi had promised.
Well, most ppl on wheel will get around from 130bhp ~ 145bhp max. If your engine is in good condition, getting above 140bhp is possible but no more than 150bhp. That is the reason my Mivec will nvr be able to out run a VTec in stock.

Mivec having a difficulty to get an aftermarket parts. The most common I have only seen a Type 3 cams from JUN but just imagine a type 3 cams is not suitable to fit on road use. A better quality clutch sets also difficult to find and mostly only found in Excedy. What the best Mivec to modify is getting those parts from Mitsubishi engine like 4G93T, and 4G63T which they call it rojak. Otherwise to get the aftermarket parts is really a pain. Rojak works is widely know in Msia but how many of them can really do a good job and this is a question. All mechanics said they can do it, but at the end majority they all fail, and the one who can make it, will not be a neat work and u hv spend so much for it.

Mivec 1.8. Sounds more powerful than 4G92 original. First to understand the engine works. In simple, engine consist of top head and the bottom block. The top head has the cams control the inlet and outlet of the gasses. The cams rotate control by a pair of cams pulley. The bottom part consist a major parts of the piston and the crankshaft. When the combustion the crankshaft rotate and the timing belt connect it with the cams pulley will turning. A complete cycle of the combustion basically is driven by a timing belt. What if a 4G93 block has replaced to become a 1.8 Mivec? 4G93 block is 25mm higher than 4G92 block. When rojak with 1.8 block a longer timing belt has to use. That means a complete cycle of combustion is not the same with 4G92. The combustion is control by the ECU, in 4G92 ECU. The ECU supply signal to the injection and ignition only for 1.6 Mivec. At the end no extra fuel will supply to 1.8 which means u cannot see any significant power improve.

Overall the cost to spend on a Mivec is not worth.

引用第5楼qboy于30-08-2007 02:49 PM发表的 :
Sorry, allow me to write in English, cos I have problem to explain in chinese. If you guys don’t understand what I typed, pls tell me, I will explain in details.

4G92, Mivec. One of the most wanted engine for transplant. The power of the engine is really attractive. Highly I seen is 175bhp. Unfortunately this engine cannot pump out the power in the dyno machine as Mitsubishi had promised.
Well, most ppl on wheel will get around from 130bhp ~ 145bhp max. If your engine is in good condition, getting above 140bhp is possible but no more than 150bhp. That is the reason my Mivec will nvr be able to out run a VTec in stock.

太深奥了,不明白…[s:21]

Mivec引擎有分好多种既…
有红头,有黑头同未有黑头既…
不过个个都有setting佐一定既极限速度…
所以如果係我既话就落幅4G93或4G63了… [s:22]

引用第7楼lalachow于2007-08-31 11:49 PM发表的 :
Mivec引擎有分好多种既…
有红头,有黑头同未有黑头既…
不过个个都有setting佐一定既极限速度…
所以如果係我既话就落幅4G93或4G63了… [s:22]

还有一种是没头的…[s:22]

请问你落多少钱??/…

引用第9楼粒粒于01-09-2007 02:17 AM发表的 :
请问你落多少钱??/…

RM7500

引用第10楼stanley_tan于2007-09-01 10:44 PM发表的 :

RM7500

Fuel Consumption怎样?

One full tank可以跑多Km?

引用第11楼qboy于05-09-2007 02:08 PM发表的 :

Fuel Consumption怎样?

One full tank可以跑多Km?

最近没有钱打满缸油哦,哈哈!!!

我觉得还差不多!!!

引用第5楼qboy于2007-08-30 02:49 PM发表的 :

Overall the cost to spend on a Mivec is not worth.

最有意思是这句 [s:22][s:22]

不过, 有人喜欢玩NA , 有些喜欢FI
各有所好, 重要的是精神 !
Happy Motoring [s:1]

my mivec will never be outrun vtec in stock

o? u running mivec now not 93p??

still stock? any other mod on tis engine ah?

引用第10楼stanley_tan于2007-09-01 10:44 PM发表的 :

RM7500

有点贵 。。。

还有搞什么spec 吗???

wow, mivec. nice enjin !!!