hate it!!!!!!!!

Piss off!~!
oh my gOD!!!just now when i was viewing my frend profile…i saw someone tht i hate very much!~!he start his 1st account…!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!who’s that?my god…he’s the biggest jerk tht i ever met!!!duno how to decribe my feeling when i view his profile…~!just damn angry n piss !!!FCUK!!!how to start?i mean i wanted to tell u all how bad is him…!!!FCUK!!!it happened last 2 years…althought it quite long…but i still remember how jerk he is…damn!!..mayb it’s already pass…but i just can’t put down !!!FCUK!!!its happened in kampar when i was still study in kampar…

we’ve met each other at the bus station just oposite our house in kampar…me n my 5 frend rent house at kampar…tht time 5 of us really duno how jerk is THEM…actually…emm…got 3 of them actually … they called themselves as BEST BUDDIES wor… LOL…tuiz…=x …okok~…then v become frendz d…v thought they are good ,nice…they helped us to move our house…coz tht’s the last year in kampar…some day…THE JERK…known as MR.ONG…i got crash on him,he oso the same…but by tht time,he already got a gf about 6 of 7 years i think…but he told me tht he will separate wif his gf…the reason is they got no feeling on each other d… hahahah…funny~!mmm…he’s 25 now…~!tht time i really love him so much…~he ask me do anything…i oso listen wht he say…so,wht i get???a piece of shit… haha… ok…fine…nvm…i sacrified everything just for him…

OK!~nvm …just forget it~!!!one day,he called me n said tht his gf know our things d …btw,tht time tht jerk was in kl…tht gal oso in kl…coz tht gal duno work or study at kl…wht the jerk told me was…mmmm…at 1st,he wanted to separate wif the ga … then he asked the gal find him at his house… after tht,tht gal saw his hp message tht i sent to him…then angry n wht wht wht la…then he called me n said he will settle…ok…i trust him,wht i do tht time is just listen wht he say…he ask me dun do anything 1st coz tht gal wanted to call his dad n mum wor…n he said his parents are damn old n dunwant they know tiz thing… @@…haha…fucker…jerk…and the most funniest thing is the gal’s father wanted to find the jerk parents wor… LOL!!~!!Tht gal is borned in a poor family…she has no mum…all the fees n car are given by the jerk…coz the jerk quite rich…sor hai izzit???he rather put all those stuff in the gal who dun love him anymore n just want his money then put his effort in the gal tht love him… sor hai …really sor haiz…

wht i angry n piss is not about tiz…~!hey,guyz…!!!if u wanted to separate wif a person,will u tell wht’s the reason?u should tell rite??fuck…the jerk tell ntg.he just hang my call …u know ? i even drove to kl in the middle of the night …luckily got a frend acompany me…both of us are gals ok?n tht time guess how many money does we have?RM50!!!but i admit tht i was so sor haiz tht time…~!~!~!~!along the way to kl…i was try to called him…got once i get the line…but was the gal who answer…she asked me not to diturb him anymore n said she was his gf…-.-~!haha…u see…the jerk dun even dare to answer the call…~!farK!!!farker!!!when i reach kl…i duno even know were he live…i just know he live at damansara…other then tht…DUNO!!!can’t u belif it,v stuck in the middle of the damansara n know nothing…damn…tht time really suck…

tht time when v reach kl,it’s already 4 am in the morning…i remember tht nite is saturday nite…after clubbing,i drove tere…i take about 2 hours … coz i drove 180…fuck…~!!~!!u know?i really wanted to cry tht time… =( … i onli got RM20 for the petrol.coz just now paid thge tol fee d…after tht no money d…u know were v slept?v slept in the car at pudu raya … so many ppl walk here n tere… so shame… but nvm…still got many car park tere…wht to do ???luckily ma frend’s cousin sis come n helped us…she told me dun so stupid next time … not worth if u do tht on him…i really appreciated so much…she gave us RM100 n ask us drove carefully =) …tht nite…i didnt met him oso … coz he dunwnat to come out or even answer my call =) …i really sad tht time…but wht to do…after tht time…

i tell myself not to forgive tis kind of jerk…n i will SUMPAH him…not say i sui ok?is he the one who treat me like this…~!u should tell me wht’s the reason rite??u told me tht u wanna separate wif me i oso ok wht…!~the thing was u say NOTHING!NO EXPLAINATION…or WHAT!!..btw,tis guy is worked at AG company in ipoh…he’s the CEO…coz tht company is his dad wan…i really hope he bankrup… hahaha =x … i wrote tiz blog is just remind to those gal not too stupid just to sacrified ya thing on this jerk…!!!n dun get bluff again by tis jerk…coz after tht i really heard many things about him …he’s a genius … no gals will think tht he’s a bad guy … so beware k ? =)

p/s:ehehe…btw,sorry for being so rude…coz i just can’t control my self when thinking of tht jerk… ^^~!have a nice dayz ya !

引用第0楼nicolebaobei2007-03-26 11:52 PM发表的:
Piss off!~!
oh my gOD!!!just now when i was viewing my frend profile…i saw someone tht i hate very much!~!he start his 1st account…!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!who’s that?my god…he’s the biggest jerk tht i ever met!!!duno how to decribe my feeling when i view his profile…~!just damn angry n piss !!!FCUK!!!how to start?i mean i wanted to tell u all how bad is him…!!!FCUK!!!it happened last 2 years…althought it quite long…but i still remember how jerk he is…damn!!..mayb it’s already pass…but i just can’t put down !!!FCUK!!!its happened in kampar when i was still study in kampar…we’ve met each other at the bus station just oposite our house in kampar…me n my 5 frend rent house at kampar…tht time 5 of us really duno how jerk is THEM…actually…emm…got 3 of them actually … they called themselves as BEST BUDDIES wor… LOL…tuiz…=x …okok~…then v become frendz d…v thought they are good ,nice…they helped us to move our house…coz tht’s the last year in kampar…some day…THE JERK…known as MR.ONG…i got crash on him,he oso the same…but by tht time,he already got a gf about 6 of 7 years i think…but he told me tht he will separate wif his gf…the reason is they got no feeling on each other d… hahahah…funny~!mmm…he’s 25 now…~!tht time i really love him so much…~he ask me do anything…i oso listen wht he say…so,wht i get???a piece of shit… haha… ok…fine…nvm…i sacrified everything just for him…OK!~nvm …just forget it~!!!one day,he called me n said tht his gf know our things d …btw,tht time tht jerk was in kl…tht gal oso in kl…coz tht gal duno work or study at kl…wht the jerk told me was…mmmm…at 1st,he wanted to separate wif the ga … then he asked the gal find him at his house… after tht,tht gal saw his hp message tht i sent to him…then angry n wht wht wht la…then he called me n said he will settle…ok…i trust him,wht i do tht time is just listen wht he say…he ask me dun do anything 1st coz tht gal wanted to call his dad n mum wor…n he said his parents are damn old n dunwant they know tiz thing… @@…haha…fucker…jerk…and the most funniest thing is the gal’s father wanted to find the jerk parents wor… LOL!!~!!Tht gal is borned in a poor family…she has no mum…all the fees n car are given by the jerk…coz the jerk quite rich…sor hai izzit???he rather put all those stuff in the gal who dun love him anymore n just want his money then put his effort in the gal tht love him… sor hai …really sor haiz…wht i angry n piss is not about tiz…~!hey,guyz…!!!if u wanted to separate wif a person,will u tell wht’s the reason?u should tell rite??fuck…the jerk tell ntg.he just hang my call …u know ? i even drove to kl in the middle of the night …luckily got a frend acompany me…both of us are gals ok?n tht time guess how many money does we have?RM50!!!but i admit tht i was so sor haiz tht time…~!~!~!~!along the way to kl…i was try to called him…got once i get the line…but was the gal who answer…she asked me not to diturb him anymore n said she was his gf…-.-~!haha…u see…the jerk dun even dare to answer the call…~!farK!!!farker!!!when i reach kl…i duno even know were he live…i just know he live at damansara…other then tht…DUNO!!!can’t u belif it,v stuck in the middle of the damansara n know nothing…damn…tht time really suck…tht time when v reach kl,it’s already 4 am in the morning…i remember tht nite is saturday nite…after clubbing,i drove tere…i take about 2 hours … coz i drove 180…fuck…~!!~!!u know?i really wanted to cry tht time… =( … i onli got RM20 for the petrol.coz just now paid thge tol fee d…after tht no money d…u know were v slept?v slept in the car at pudu raya … so many ppl walk here n tere… so shame… but nvm…still got many car park tere…wht to do ???luckily ma frend’s cousin sis come n helped us…she told me dun so stupid next time … not worth if u do tht on him…i really appreciated so much…she gave us RM100 n ask us drove carefully =) …tht nite…i didnt met him oso … coz he dunwnat to come out or even answer my call =) …i really sad tht time…but wht to do…after tht time…i tell myself not to forgive tis kind of jerk…n i will SUMPAH him…not say i sui ok?is he the one who treat me like this…~!u should tell me wht’s the reason rite??u told me tht u wanna separate wif me i oso ok wht…!~the thing was u say NOTHING!NO EXPLAINATION…or WHAT!!..btw,tis guy is worked at AG company in ipoh…he’s the CEO…coz tht company is his dad wan…i really hope he bankrup… hahaha =x … i wrote tiz blog is just remind to those gal not too stupid just to sacrified ya thing on this jerk…!!!n dun get bluff again by tis jerk…coz after tht i really heard many things about him …he’s a genius … no gals will think tht he’s a bad guy … so beware k ? =)

p/s:ehehe…btw,sorry for being so rude…coz i just can’t control my self when thinking of tht jerk… ^^~!have a nice dayz ya !

walao er …

好似好火哦。。。。 [s:8] [s:8]

引用第0楼nicolebaobei2007-03-26 11:52 PM发表的:
Piss off!~!
oh my gOD!!!just now when i was viewing my frend profile…i saw someone tht i hate very much!~!he start his 1st account…!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!FCUK!!!who’s that?my god…he’s the biggest jerk tht i ever met!!!duno how to decribe my feeling when i view his profile…~!just damn angry n piss !!!FCUK!!!how to start?i mean i wanted to tell u all how bad is him…!!!FCUK!!!it happened last 2 years…althought it quite long…but i still remember how jerk he is…damn!!..mayb it’s already pass…but i just can’t put down !!!FCUK!!!its happened in kampar when i was still study in kampar…we’ve met each other at the bus station just oposite our house in kampar…me n my 5 frend rent house at kampar…tht time 5 of us really duno how jerk is THEM…actually…emm…got 3 of them actually … they called themselves as BEST BUDDIES wor… LOL…tuiz…=x …okok~…then v become frendz d…v thought they are good ,nice…they helped us to move our house…coz tht’s the last year in kampar…some day…THE JERK…known as MR.ONG…i got crash on him,he oso the same…but by tht time,he already got a gf about 6 of 7 years i think…but he told me tht he will separate wif his gf…the reason is they got no feeling on each other d… hahahah…funny~!mmm…he’s 25 now…~!tht time i really love him so much…~he ask me do anything…i oso listen wht he say…so,wht i get???a piece of shit… haha… ok…fine…nvm…i sacrified everything just for him…OK!~nvm …just forget it~!!!one day,he called me n said tht his gf know our things d …btw,tht time tht jerk was in kl…tht gal oso in kl…coz tht gal duno work or study at kl…wht the jerk told me was…mmmm…at 1st,he wanted to separate wif the ga … then he asked the gal find him at his house… after tht,tht gal saw his hp message tht i sent to him…then angry n wht wht wht la…then he called me n said he will settle…ok…i trust him,wht i do tht time is just listen wht he say…he ask me dun do anything 1st coz tht gal wanted to call his dad n mum wor…n he said his parents are damn old n dunwant they know tiz thing… @@…haha…fucker…jerk…and the most funniest thing is the gal’s father wanted to find the jerk parents wor… LOL!!~!!Tht gal is borned in a poor family…she has no mum…all the fees n car are given by the jerk…coz the jerk quite rich…sor hai izzit???he rather put all those stuff in the gal who dun love him anymore n just want his money then put his effort in the gal tht love him… sor hai …really sor haiz…wht i angry n piss is not about tiz…~!hey,guyz…!!!if u wanted to separate wif a person,will u tell wht’s the reason?u should tell rite??fuck…the jerk tell ntg.he just hang my call …u know ? i even drove to kl in the middle of the night …luckily got a frend acompany me…both of us are gals ok?n tht time guess how many money does we have?RM50!!!but i admit tht i was so sor haiz tht time…~!~!~!~!along the way to kl…i was try to called him…got once i get the line…but was the gal who answer…she asked me not to diturb him anymore n said she was his gf…-.-~!haha…u see…the jerk dun even dare to answer the call…~!farK!!!farker!!!when i reach kl…i duno even know were he live…i just know he live at damansara…other then tht…DUNO!!!can’t u belif it,v stuck in the middle of the damansara n know nothing…damn…tht time really suck…tht time when v reach kl,it’s already 4 am in the morning…i remember tht nite is saturday nite…after clubbing,i drove tere…i take about 2 hours … coz i drove 180…fuck…~!!~!!u know?i really wanted to cry tht time… =( … i onli got RM20 for the petrol.coz just now paid thge tol fee d…after tht no money d…u know were v slept?v slept in the car at pudu raya … so many ppl walk here n tere… so shame… but nvm…still got many car park tere…wht to do ???luckily ma frend’s cousin sis come n helped us…she told me dun so stupid next time … not worth if u do tht on him…i really appreciated so much…she gave us RM100 n ask us drove carefully =) …tht nite…i didnt met him oso … coz he dunwnat to come out or even answer my call =) …i really sad tht time…but wht to do…after tht time…i tell myself not to forgive tis kind of jerk…n i will SUMPAH him…not say i sui ok?is he the one who treat me like this…~!u should tell me wht’s the reason rite??u told me tht u wanna separate wif me i oso ok wht…!~the thing was u say NOTHING!NO EXPLAINATION…or WHAT!!..btw,tis guy is worked at AG company in ipoh…he’s the CEO…coz tht company is his dad wan…i really hope he bankrup… hahaha =x … i wrote tiz blog is just remind to those gal not too stupid just to sacrified ya thing on this jerk…!!!n dun get bluff again by tis jerk…coz after tht i really heard many things about him …he’s a genius … no gals will think tht he’s a bad guy … so beware k ? =)

calm down nicole …

wat makes u tink back of him suddenly???juz friendster???

yepp.:)~hate him so damn the much…LOL! [s:4]

引用第5楼nicolebaobei2007-03-27 12:01 AM发表的:
yepp.:)~hate him so damn the much…LOL! [s:4]

but …when u oledi hav no feeling at him anymore…u wouldnt even felt hate or love…its juz no feeling…

引用第6楼pikkie2007-03-27 12:03 AM发表的:

but …when u oledi hav no feeling at him anymore…u wouldnt even felt hate or love…its juz no feeling…

gal…tiz guy really jerk…i really hate him :)u wont know wht he had already done :)~

ya, must be careful…some sweet mouth guys very dangerous de…before give everythings to him, must know him deeply first…
must use some tactic to test a guy first…

lol dis kind of ppl hate men hate no burung de

引用第7楼nicolebaobei2007-03-27 12:04 AM发表的:

gal…tiz guy really jerk…i really hate him :)u wont know wht he had already done :)~

may b i never experience wat u hav felt b4…but from wat i experince…if really i hav no feeling at him any more…wat he had done to me oledi mean noting to me…juz a very funny experince tat make me realise sumting n how fool i m last time…

eh, what is his friendster?
maybe i can see see and be careful of it if see it…

可怜的NICOLE…为了他,做了那么多傻事[s:18]

怎样都好…
过去的事就让它过去吧…
最重要是…现在你过的比他幸福 [s:2]

楼主,不必要去理会他那么多了!做好自己吧!加油!

haihz…pass is pass.but i oso hate him now :slight_smile: duno y…but i really dun love him anymore la …yo ! -.- thxxxxxxxx all!!!i will gambateh de!!hehehe~!