请问谁是yee呀???

引用第2楼靓女慧于2007-04-09 05:51 PM发表的 :
当然有很大的分别啦。。。

ubs是accounting software来得

LLCI 是 accounts来得。。。要考几张paper的。。你要问yee才可以。。。我不是读这课。。

ACCA应该是难读过LCCI吧!是不是呢?

引用第0楼s2s于2007-04-09 05:39 PM发表的 LCCI与UBS有什么不同之处呢 :
为什么LCCI要读2年,而UBS只读那几个月?

the difference is definate big n far… 1 is on the sky, another 1 is in the sea…

LCCI is a QUALIFICATION… n UBS is jus mainly an COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUE…

ok… this is very easy for u to understand…

even u know how to use UBS, u got the UBS certificate, is useless… y? coz u dunhave any ACCOUNTING QUALIFICATIONS… no1 will hire u as employee… ur percentage to be hired is jus 10%

however, if u dunhave UBS certificate, n u have LCCI QUALIFICATIONS, the percentage of to be hired is 80%… n u at least can get a basic salary of RM600++…

but if jus UBS, u wont get any salary, as u wont be hired…

if u got both ACCOUNTING QUALIFICATIONS n also UBS knowledge, definately u will be hired is at 100% n at least basic would be at 700-800++

so… can u understand the different?

引用第4楼s2s于2007-04-09 06:06 PM发表的 :

ACCA应该是难读过LCCI吧!是不是呢?

if u wan to be AN ACCOUNTANT… LCCI cant help u… but ACCA do…

引用第2楼靓女慧于2007-04-09 05:51 PM发表的 :
当然有很大的分别啦。。。

ubs是accounting software来得

LLCI 是 accounts来得。。。要考几张paper的。。你要问yee才可以。。。我不是读这课。。

有什么不可问我?我怎样讲都曾是个补习老师哦!

可是。。我的英文不好,怎样去读LCCI呢。。。

引用第8楼s2s于2007-04-14 11:21 AM发表的 :
可是。。我的英文不好,怎样去读LCCI呢。。。

english no good… u can learn it during ur study…

i can tell u… i was from SAM TET… i m fully chinese educated student, my english in SPM is failed n taking 9G… u know how worst is my english?

n today’s my english can write in so fluent, n talking with MAT SALLEH is not a problems…

u know how i learn my english from? i learnt it from those strangers… when i 1st step in to my college, i dun even have a fren to accompany, so wat can i do, i jus can try to mix up with other ppl, who r they? they r malay, they r indian, they r those fellows who duno how to speak chinese at all… so… onli 1 langguage that i can communicate with them is… ENGLISH… so… i was in the situations of force to speak english… after 8 months n a year… my english can say is good… y i said my english is good? coz… when i talk to those new student wit english, they cant accept that i m a fully chinese educated students… coz normally chinese educated students cant speak english that well…

the next thing i will talk to u is… if u realy wanna choose ACCOUNTING… dun take LCCI in SHEN JAI… SHEN JAI wont improved ur english… u know u? i can tell u… most of the ppl in SHEN JAI all is chinese, i can even tell u is… dunhave any indian or malay… all is chinese… how can u improve ur english of talking chinese with chinese ppl?

i will advise u, try to go other colleges n ask for a course CAT… it is accounting technician… n it’s qualifications is equal with LCCI… n it is a fast way for u to graduate n proceed to ACCA…

i m in ACCA part 3 now… i jus took 1 year to study CAT… but u need to take 2 years n 6 months to finished LCCI… i 18yrs old join CAT… now i m onli 21… so… few months more, and i passed the last few papers… i can called myself as AUDITOR and also ACCA QUALIFICATIONS…

m in ACCA part 3 now… i jus took 1 year to study CAT… but u need to take 2 years n 6 months to finished LCCI… i 18yrs old join CAT… now i m onli 21… so… few months more, and i passed the last few papers… i can called myself as AUDITOR and also ACCA QUALIFICATIONS…

some ppl show off worrrrrr [s:19]

引用第10楼靓女慧于2007-04-21 05:11 PM发表的 :
m in ACCA part 3 now… i jus took 1 year to study CAT… but u need to take 2 years n 6 months to finished LCCI… i 18yrs old join CAT… now i m onli 21… so… few months more, and i passed the last few papers… i can called myself as AUDITOR and also ACCA QUALIFICATIONS…

some ppl show off worrrrrr [s:19]

not show off… is to show ppl the fast track to success onli…
jus dun wish will have more ppl be water fish n go into the rat race…

erm… actualy… i found that… those who dunwan to be accountant, and mostly is girls, i will advise them go for LCCI rather than CAT>. u know y?

coz… LCCI not stressful, but ACCA do… LCCI got economics, but ACCA need to go higher to c the real pratice way…

however… this is the differences…