MSN 被骇客。。。

我的朋友怀疑他的 MSN 被人骇客了。。。

几天前开始log in不到 MSN Messenger。。。

今天连 Hotmail 也开不到。。。她说她不可能忘记了密码的。。。

所以。。。想问问大家。。。怎样可以肯定 MSN 是不是被骇客。。。

然后可以查到是谁做的吗???

真得很希望大家能帮帮忙。。。因为那个骇客用我朋友的身份和他的朋友聊天(包括我)。。。还讲那些不三不四的东西。。。对于一个女生。。。名誉很受损的。。。

谢谢大家。。。

It is either your friend PC is getting spyware or he use a too simply password. . .

啊!虽然没有试过,不过HACKER是无所不在的。

引用第1楼omega0072006-09-26 11:20 PM发表的“”:
It is either your friend PC is getting spyware or he use a too simply password. . .

骇客其实是什么???对不起。。。我是电脑白痴来的。。。

假如没错的话。。。spyware 是通过你下载东西而一起存进电脑的。。。是吗???

至于你说得简单的密码。。。简单的就会被骇客的吗???他是通过什么途径进行骇客的???

不好意思。。。我真的是电脑白痴来的。。。

引用第3楼pikkie2006-09-26 11:26 PM发表的“”:

骇客其实是什么???对不起。。。我是电脑白痴来的。。。

假如没错的话。。。spyware 是通过你下载东西而一起存进电脑的。。。是吗???

spyware can be a software that can steal the information store in your PC one and send it to the hacker that create the spyware one, your MSN ID and password could be one of those information also. . .

simple password could be a password that can be very easy to guess one, like ur MSN ID is [email protected], if U use [pikkie, 123, abc. . . etc] as your password, then bingo, your account is gone. If I know your MSN ID and password, then I log in to your account, then change the password to a new one also, then U have to say bye bye to your MSN account, create a new account is the only way!!

引用第4楼omega0072006-09-26 11:32 PM发表的“”:

spyware can be a software that can steal the information store in your PC one and send it to the hacker that create the spyware one, your MSN ID and password could be one of those information also. . .

simple password could be a password that can be very easy to guess one, like ur MSN ID is [email protected], if U use [pikkie, 123, abc. . . etc] as your password, then bingo, your account is gone. If I know your MSN ID and password, then I log in to your account, then change the password to a new one also, then U have to say bye bye to your MSN account, create a new account is the only way!!

我想我明白你的解释。。。可是关于spyware。。。是不是只有在你电脑online的时候才能“工作”的???假如他的电脑没常常online的话。。。就不能???

还有。。。是不是说spyware在你online而开始工作时。。。那receiver(骇客)也必须同时online的???因为我们已经有了特定怀疑的一群人。。。可是不懂是谁。。。酱可不可以说我朋友online事业有online的那个人有最大的嫌疑???

真的事没办法找出是谁的吗???例如什么查IP Address。。。或其他我不懂是什么的方法。。。

if u working at govement u might have chance to track who is him… cuz every modem got it own code through the code govement will know who is him and where he is in five minutes if check through the code or else u must be a good hacker … if not that is impossible to track him… not really is ur friend who did it de… cuz hacker might be everyway… he/she might not the one u know de… erm… my recommand is ask ur friend register for a new account and tell her’s friend that the account has been hack… beside as a professional hacker he/she can enter ur pc anytime and watch what u can’t watch … so something cannot be avoid de beside u are a professional hacker and have a good firewall la…

conclusion:
is nothing u can do when u has been hack by hacker… or maybe have i don’t know la … but normally won’t have loh

引用第6楼斌仔2006-09-29 12:37 AM发表的“”:
if u working at govement u might have chance to track who is him… cuz every modem got it own code through the code govement will know who is him and where he is in five minutes if check through the code or else u must be a good hacker … if not that is impossible to track him… not really is ur friend who did it de… cuz hacker might be everyway… he/she might not the one u know de… erm… my recommand is ask ur friend register for a new account and tell her’s friend that the account has been hack… beside as a professional hacker he/she can enter ur pc anytime and watch what u can’t watch … so something cannot be avoid de beside u are a professional hacker and have a good firewall la…

conclusion:
is nothing u can do when u has been hack by hacker… or maybe have i don’t know la … but normally won’t have loh

谢谢你。。。真悲哀。。。竟会有酱的人。。。

帮助别人是我们的责任。。。谢谢支持