Web Design: Portfolios

Taking the net to another dimension

We’ve been trawling the web looking for the most interesting and well-designed portfolios - of designers, photographers, artists, illustrators, and motion graphic pros - to profile the creators working behind the scenes. The focus is not so much the work presented, but the way the portfolios are designed. Presentation, elegance, and style are key, and the individuals and studios featured in this guide represent the best the web has to offer. Entries include screenshots, designers’ contacts, tools and content used (HTML, Flash, XML, music, video, etc.), awards received, and cost in hours per website for creation and maintenance. With designers hailing from 33 countries, from the United States to Croatia to Japan, this selection of portfolios demonstrates how today’s best designers are pushing the limits and experimenting with innovative ways of navigation outside of corporate contexts.

The editor: Julius Wiedemann was born and raised in Brazil. After studying graphic design and marketing, he moved to Japan, where he worked in Tokyo as art editor for digital and design magazines. Since joining TASCHEN in Cologne, he has been building up TASCHEN’s digital collection with titles such as Digital Beauties, 1000 Game Heroes, Animation Now!, and TASCHEN’s 1000 Favorite Websites.

eBooks | PDF | 191 pages | 53,3 Mb

http://rapidshare.com/files/3552172/wdp.zip

那我就得看一看了。。。

看一看~~!!

來看看,我對這些有興趣

wats tat? teach me plz…

i wan!!i wan~~

你既porfolio?定系人地d sample?

下载看看好不好用哦

让我看看~~~里面是什么?

让我看看可以吗???