Proton Wira 170km/h

wah…yesterday while i was driving on highway…saw a proton wira followed my back…then i ma increased speed lo…siapa tau 170km/h he could still follow…proton wira only eh…cincai 1 turn and he’s gone

war car r u driving until 170 tat dun scare 1 turn to gone???

i think… that is not a “real” wira car… maybe that car is… … … a ghost car’…

zhe yang geng ooo…

引用第1楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:28 PM发表的 :

lolzz…ur sentence got needle ehh…so scaredd ahh

引用第1楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:28 PM发表的 :

can u use proper english? i don’t understand

引用第5楼shiqiz于2007-04-29 07:44 PM发表的 :

can u use proper english? i don’t understand

oh sorry…i meant what type of car that you were driving that is much safer than that wira which you said most probably “cincai 1 turn and he’s gone”…

even you are not gone with your super powerful steady car…170km/hr is illegal at all over malaysia except sepang circuit…please take note…

btw…i always believe in 你死你事。。。别害人。。。dont know how to translate in proper english…if you dont know chinese…i can explain to you personally…

引用第6楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:48 PM发表的 :

oh sorry…i meant what type of car that you were driving that is much safer than that wira which you said most probably “cincai 1 turn and he’s gone”…

even you are not gone with your super powerful steady car…170km/hr is illegal at all over malaysia except sepang circuit…please take note…

kekeke…nice english lady…but there’s still some mistakes…
erm… u may as well take this post n go n report to the police…
u’re definately welcomed…hehe

引用第6楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:48 PM发表的 :

oh shit. i hope you’re not one of the consultant from JPP. Plz dont send my friend to the jail.

引用第7楼-jcz-于2007-04-29 07:50 PM发表的 :

kekeke…nice english lady…but there’s still some mistakes…
erm… u may as well take this post n go n report to the police…

dear brother…i never said i know good english…just to remind you about the rules and the danger that may occur…if you think driving fast and compete with others is so cool…you are watching too much fast and furious and that initial D…accidents are always caused by careless youngster…

170 哦。。。。很快也

引用第8楼shiqiz于2007-04-29 07:53 PM发表的 :

oh shit. i hope you’re not one of the consultant from JPP. Plz dont send my friend to the jail.

i dont know what you meant by that sentence…i dont try to act smart…really just want to advice youngster that like to drive fast…you may escape this time…but you will never know whats coming up next…

引用第9楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:53 PM发表的 :

dear brother…i never said i know good english…just to remind you about the rules and the danger that may occur…if you think driving fast and compete with others is so cool…you are watching too much fast and furious and that initial D…accidents are always caused by careless youngster…

dun worry dear…i can understand chinese very well…erm…yeap accidents are always caused by careless youngsters…those that really dunno how to drive…trying to drive 40km/h on highway…or even 20km/h on roads…tat kills…btw i din watch too much fast n furious or initial D…i dun really watch tv duh…i bet u know more than i do

lolx…modifed jor ker hai mai ??? but my father ker proton wira can 180km/h original ker…12years old 1st generation wira…magma engine…

引用第11楼pikkie于2007-04-29 07:55 PM发表的 :

i dont know what you meant by that sentence…i dont try to act smart…really just want to advice youngster that like to drive fast…you may escape this time…but you will never know whats coming up next…

darn, mdm, plz tell me which department r u from in JPP

引用第13楼nkids于2007-04-29 07:56 PM发表的 :
lolx…modifed jor ker hai mai ??? but my father ker proton wira can 180km/h original ker…12years old 1st generation wira…magma engine…

wow original really can so fast? never know… erm…proton is getting worse ler…i think the 1st generation was better bah…haha

180 also got …

and this …

不過不是我來的拉…我很珍惜生命的 [s:22]

引用第12楼-jcz-于2007-04-29 07:55 PM发表的 :

dun worry dear…i can understand chinese very well…erm…yeap accidents are always caused by careless youngsters…those that really dunno how to drive…trying to drive 40km/h on highway…or even 20km/h on roads…tat kills…btw i din watch too much fast n furious or initial D…i dun really watch tv duh…i bet u know more than i do

for those that drive so slow on the road…they dont caused accident directly…the accident is mostly caused by those who is so impatient that overtake them and fail…i always prefer to drive moderately below the limit…

yayaya…1st generation wira engine many part still from japan…

引用第14楼shiqiz于2007-04-29 07:59 PM发表的 :

darn, mdm, plz tell me which department r u from in JPP

i am still undergraduate from university…so do not belong to any JPP department…

btw…i think is JPJ…Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalanraya…plz take note…